Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Determing which sales came from Facebook ads versus Facebook page?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Interesting one for you. We are currently running an ad campaign on Facebook, and we also have visitors flowing to our site via our Facebook page.

Looking at our Google Analytics, we can see that we have had some sales over the past couple of months where Facebook is the referral source. However, I can't seem to figure out how to determine whether these came from the page or originated from an ad click. Any ideas how I do this?

I have been into the Product Performance report, the Sales Performance report, I have used custom segments and also the Social report - but can't seem to figure it out.

Also, while we have Conversion tracking set up within Facebook itself, and it is saying that pages with the pixel on it have been viewed, it isn't reporting any conversions as actions within the Facebook reports themselves.

Any help greatly appreciated..

Comments

Advertisement