Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eirann 343: Shannon & Shannon Industrial Estate stops?

• 02-04-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭

I'm considering a job in the Shannon Industrial Estate.

Does anyone know exactly where the 343 stops in Shannon Town and in the Estate?

Thank you,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,462 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Walking or cycling from Shannon town to the industrial areas is perfectly possibly

For the bus services, have a look at www.a-b.ie - there does however appear to be some route variations.

Not all stops are on that site, so look at the attached map that I made - I don't guarantee that I am right either.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

shannon town has a few stops around the bigger housing estates, i think there is a different service for the estate, the bus that serves the estate has 2/3 stops in the estate, afaik it stops near enough the bank, near element 6 and shannon airport house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Thanks all -
    This is a great help!

Advertisement