Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky Seomra.....is it any use?

• 02-04-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭

I've looked at their home and facebook pages and it looks ok but I dont know anyone whos actually been to this event. I was gonna go on paddys day but I chickened out, one part of me wanted to go but the other more logical part didnt. I'd be going on my own because I've asked friends would they come but they all drink and have no interest in an alcohol free event. Plus I cant dance.
    If anybody has gone to the funky seomra could they give us a review of their experience of the night or something like that?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

was at it a while back in the RDS with the sober slice group, easy to chat to people as it was a meetup. A lot of dancing going on, massage areas, connect 4, jenga mats at the side and food and juices to be bought. Very dance focused but easy enough to chat to people not the type of thing where you'd try hit on people like in clubs. More hippyish mad dancing vibe.

Advertisement