Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard from the IRC post-progress report?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from the IRC since submitting progress reports in January? I think I got an email this time last year about the next round of funding so I'm wondering if it's just me who's waiting.

Any news, IRC .....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 smurac86

No, haven't heard anything either. Its my first year with IRC funding so wasn't sure to expect reply or not. What date was it last year when the second payment was made does anyone know???

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Historia

I got the email confirming that my progress report was okay and that the stipend was being paid on the 2nd April last year and I got paid the actual money on the 22nd of April.

Haven't heard anything from them at all this year yet - I rang at the start of last week and they said they were still processing the progress reports and would email shortly....

Advertisement