Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding rings

Options
  • 02-04-2013 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to buy a reasonably priced pair of wedding rings in Ireland, or on-line?

Looking for white gold ones.

Thanks,
    Jo
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

jocotty wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to buy a reasonably priced pair of wedding rings in Ireland, or on-line?

Thanks,
    Jo

I am only starting to price them now. Just plain ones? If so €200 for a ladies 18ct €100 for a 9ct in thomas gear. They are not "hollowed out" and are sturdy.
    Online there is diamond heaven http://www.diamond-heaven.co.uk/diamonds/Wedding-Rings/DBNE
    Or blue Nile but you need to add on vat http://www.bluenile.com/ie/wedding-rings/womens-wedding-rings?oid1=8207&track=image
    Make sure you compare like with like when pricing e.g. Width and weight of ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Hi,

Thanks,
    Jo

What do you want? Is it 9, 14 or 18ct rings you're looking for?
    Do you want plain, patterned or diamond?
    Width?

Once you've narrowed down what you want, then we can advise you better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mel84

Hiya! I got my engagement ring in CARATz on Wicklow street in Dublin - they design rings so I reckon u will get a reasonably priced one there check it out :)
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Jo

Advertisement