Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

This is really good news, b was realy annoying at times, She really good but I wonder who the other show on Five *

i Hope its better then last year, I din't the fact conner got all cheered and money and Deena got booed when she came, she was little rude to luke near the endi, It felt it be wrong!

It did have some good moment in that series, Not many memorable moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTnanDpU8o

When is going start this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Tindie wrote: »

Not till the summer. ;)

The general reaction to Emma taking over as host has been positive - though anyone who says that BB works better with a female host is, with all due respect, jumping to conclusions.

While Emma should be better than Brian (who, let's be fair, was a bit out of his depth), I really don't see any reason why men like Russell Brand shouldn't be really good.

And can anyone really see the likes of Holly Willoughby fitting the show?

Above all, though, no-one should forget how long Davina presented the thing for, and how she was absolutely perfect for it (just as, say, Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman are absolutely perfect for Pointless).

Of course, Emma has been promoted from Bit on the Side, so people are wondering who'll take over presenting duties on that. Perhaps unsurprisingly, rumours suggest that it'll be Rylan Clark... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tindie wrote: »
    This is really good news, b was realy annoying at times, She really good but I wonder who the other show on Five *

i Hope its better then last year, I din't the fact conner got all cheered and money and Deena got booed when she came, she was little rude to luke near the endi, It felt it be wrong!

It did have some good moment in that series, Not many memorable moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTnanDpU8o

Rylan rumoured for other show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rylan rumoured for other show

Snap! :D:);)

Advertisement