Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bf3 joining server..... but going nowhere.

Options
  • 02-04-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi,
    I picked up a copy of Bf3 premium for PC in the hope that the original connection bugs had been sorted, but alas not so apparently. I have not played it for months and if I recall correctly the above problem was in the original copy.

When I try to join a server I get the message in game manager "joining server" but then nothing happens. I enabled it in windows firewall and all, but I still cant join a game. I also get the original "Program has stopped responding" popup, which I just cancel rather than going online for solution, which never works anyway. Whats the fix......I done it before but have forgotten the details. Any help is appreciated. John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I have this problem too. I close the game that I'm trying to join, refresh the server page, then click a new game. Try Quick Match too, and see if that helps you join a game.

Advertisement