Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

net 1 broadband

• 02-04-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Does anybody know if Net1 boradband provider still exist? I have sent numerous letters and email to them since their last what i call rude rsponse (email) in feb 12. A legal letter was sent to them bu was returned MARKED "RETURN TO SENDER". Which makes one wonder have they gone? They owe me money.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Post the email here, but removing personal details.

Why won't you post a message on their Facebook page? I see that it is still active and widely in use.

Or, find the owner on Twitter and keep at them publicly.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭babydoc

Left a post on facebook but got no reply. Intend sending a post directly on thier facebook page today. I will keep at them publicly as i think thats the only answer. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

there still around, know plenty of ppl with them, and have used them myself before, never had any problems,

if you google net1 youll get there website with all details, they have offices in dundalk, as far as i remember somewer near the bus station

very hard to get a hold of but i never had any major problems with them other than initally getting them out to install it lol

sorry to hear it didnt go well for you

Advertisement