Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in magaluf

Options
  • 02-04-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys
    So I'm looking to go out to magaluf to do a season, originally my plan was to go with a friend one the 1st of may. We booked a two week holiday and we were just gunna go from there, but now she's bailed. I was just gunna go home after the holiday but now I'm thinking.. No I want to do a season, even if it means going alone. I've still got the holiday booked from the 1st of may so am looking to start working probably on 9/10th June? That way I can get everything sorted. OBVS I'm quite scared now to be going alone so was wondering if there is anyone going around the same time that may wanna share accomodation ECT?
    I'm 19, I live in London :)
    Ps. If anyone has any advice, or will be out there earlyer let me no, I'm going out for a holiday first so may see you before hand aswell :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement