Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mapyx.com

Options
  • 02-04-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I was just wondering if when you get a new computer, can you transfer the map tiles that you had purchases on your old on to your new computer. I have all the emails that I originally used to download. i tried using but a pop box comes up saying that "Quo v2cis not working windows checking..... " Can anyone help? Do I have to buy them all again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

You should be able to use any tiles you purchase on two computers. If you already have them installed on one computer then you should be able to simply copy across the contents of your Quo data folder to the new PC and bingo. You need to have already installed Quo on the new PC of course and activated it using the same username and password as the original one.

If you've already installed it on two PC's, and have replaced one of them you'll need to contact Mapyx support to ask them to give you one more activation, which they do without too much bother usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Daithi2004

Thanks for that Alun. Unfortunately the original computer is broken with my information lost. So can you still get the information required for the new computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm not sure on that one .. best to contact mapyx support or ask a question on their forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Daithi2004

Thank you Alun. I have done that so awaiting for an answer

Advertisement