Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest bill not available to view online?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

I've received the print version in the post of my latest bill (dated March 19th). However the most recent bill I can view via my online account is the one dated 16th February. It hasn't updated. Can you check this out? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Still can only see my February bill via the 'My Account' facility. Are there any known problems at the moment with online accounts I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

There are no issues logged at the moment viewing the bill?

The bill dated 19/03/13 should be visable. I can confirm there were no additional call charges, so the amount is €49.99 (For your bundle package)
    Would you like me to send out a hard copy?

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark. No, no need to send out a hard copy. Received the bill in the post as usual.

Logged into my online Eircom a/c again just now. Still no March bill to view. Just the February one (bill #8). Clicked on the "Bill PDF" link too. Same result: can only view the February bill. For whatever reason, the March bill is not available.

Can you look again? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Mark. No, no need to send out a hard copy. Received the bill in the post as usual.

Logged into my online Eircom a/c again just now. Still no March bill to view. Just the February one (bill #8). Clicked on the "Bill PDF" link too. Same result: can only view the February bill. For whatever reason, the March bill is not available.

Can you look again? Thanks.
    Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I have further information

Regards

Al

Thanks Alan. Checked my online account just now. No change.

• Advertisement

Any further updates re this issue? Still no March bill to view online. April bill will be due in the next few days.

Any further updates re this issue? Still no March bill to view online. April bill will be due in the next few days.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

I know it is not ideal. I Have request for a hard copy of the March bill to be issued. I have been advised that when the April bill is added the March bill will be visible on 'my eircom'.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

I know it is not ideal. I Have request for a hard copy of the March bill to be issued. I have been advised that when the April bill is added the March bill will be visible on 'my eircom'.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks for the reply Mark.  As I said above in post #4, no need to send out a hard copy as I received a copy of the March bill in the post as usual.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark, my April bill is now available to view in my account. However the March bill is still not visible. In the previous bills section it lists April, February, January etc.

Hi Mark, my April bill is now available to view in my account. However the March bill is still not visible. In the previous bills section it lists April, February, January etc.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

Apologies, I have re-sent the details back to managers in online services support.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Any updates on this issue?

Attached is an image of what I currently see in the "Previous Bills" section. Still no March bill to download.

Any updates on this issue?

Attached is an image of what I currently see in the "Previous Bills" section. Still no March bill to download.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

No update as yet. Sent another follow up and I will post on the thread as soon as they get back to me.

Thanks, Mark

Any more news on this? One thing I forgot to mention was that I didn't get the usual email from Eircom Billing as well that a new bill was available to view online.  It would appear in this instance that the whole process of issuing an online bill plus alerting the customer that this had been done has failed. 

Has this been reported to you by any other Eircom customers I wonder?

Any more news on this? One thing I forgot to mention was that I didn't get the usual email from Eircom Billing as well that a new bill was available to view online.  It would appear in this instance that the whole process of issuing an online bill plus alerting the customer that this had been done has failed. 

Has this been reported to you by any other Eircom customers I wonder?

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I'm sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused. There is still no update available on this yet. As soon as we have an update we will get in touch with you here.

Regards

Al

Would it be possible to have The March bill emailed to as per the answer to a query here in Eircom's own forum?

Thanks.

I received the print version of my May bill (bill #11) in the post as usual yesterday, but no online version is yet available to view via My Account.

I received the print version of my May bill (bill #11) in the post as usual yesterday, but no online version is yet available to view via My Account.
    Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I am very sorry for this delay in resolving this ongoing issue. I understand the inconvenience this can cause and as soon as we have an update we will try to get in touch with you here.

Regards

Al

Thanks Alan.

In the case where the online version of these bills may not be added to My Account, is it possible for the PDF versions of them to be emailed to me via a supplied email address?

Thanks Alan.

In the case where the online version of these bills may not be added to My Account, is it possible for the PDF versions of them to be emailed to me via a supplied email address?

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I have been advised there may be a way to re-format the bills to attach on an e-mail. i Appreciate that it seems a very simple request.

It is just a compatibility issue with our billing system.

I will follow up with you tomorrow.

Mark

Thanks Alan.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I Have sent the attached February / March bills on the e-mail.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I Have sent the attached February / March bills on the e-mail.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks for sending those Mark.

They were actually the March and April bills in the email you sent with no itemised call list.

Its the March and May itemised bills that are unavailable to view in my online account. Any updates overall on this issue? Thanks.

Thanks for sending those Mark.

They were actually the March and April bills in the email you sent with no itemised call list.

Its the March and May itemised bills that are unavailable to view in my online account. Any updates overall on this issue? Thanks.

Hi
    Mr Cumulonimbus

Have you still not received the hard copy of the detailed bills requested as yet?

Mark

Hi
    Mr Cumulonimbus

Have you still not received the hard copy of the detailed bills requested as yet?

Mark

Hi Mark, no.

Theres no need to send them if you have not already done so. I'd rather view the detailed bill online.

I have the usual printed non-detailed bills for these months so I'm happy with these.

It's why the notification and issuing of the online bill failed to occur that mainly concerns me. Thanks.

Hi Mark, no.

Theres no need to send them if you have not already done so. I'd rather view the detailed bill online.

I have the usual printed non-detailed bills for these months so I'm happy with these.

It's why the notification and issuing of the online bill failed to occur that mainly concerns me. Thanks.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I have not been able to get a definitive time frame when the bills can be uploaded online. I know it should be relatively simple. 

However they are working on it.

Mark

Got the June bill in the post, but no June bill added to my online account. Tracey emailed the online versions to me a week or so ago. Any updates on this issue?

Got the June bill in the post, but no June bill added to my online account. Tracey emailed the online versions to me a week or so ago. Any updates on this issue?

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Still no update, it is being worked on and as soon as we get an update from the online team we will update your thread.

Thanks, Mark

July bill is now available to view via my online account, I also got a notification email.  March, May and June bills still absent.

July bill is now available to view via my online account, I also got a notification email.  March, May and June bills still absent.
    Ok Mr Cumulonimbus

I'm sorry about this and of course I'll seek clarification on this from operations as to wether you will be able to access these bills. In the meantime would you like to PM me your email address and I'll email a PDF copy of these missing bills?

Al

Ok Mr CumulonimbusI'm sorry about this and of course I'll seek clarification on this from operations as to wether you will be able to access these bills. In the meantime would you like to PM me your email address and I'll email a PDF copy of these missing bills?Al

Thanks Alan, no need. Tracey sent me them earlier this month.

• Advertisement

Thanks Alan, no need. Tracey sent me them earlier this month.

Ok Mr Cumulonimbus

I'll look into your other thread and get back to you shortly.

Al

Advertisement