Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats on in Galway today 4th April?Harbour Hotel 164 euro

Options
  • 03-04-2013 6:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Got this on Friday night few weeks ago for 65 euro just checked it for tonight 164!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

sasta le wrote: »
    Got this on Friday night few weeks ago for 65 euro just checked it for tonight 164!!

Wha? Are you missing an attachment or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Wha? Are you missing an attachment or something?

Look at the message subject.

OP, try clearing your cookies. Sometimes makes the 2nd online visit cheaper.

Other than thar, i have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

sasta le wrote: »

You could have gotten special offer rates then, demand could be up now, the staff might want a quiet night...

As a matter of curiosity, where did you get the prices? I just got prices from €82-€94 on trivago, €164 for the Radisson.

Look at the message subject.

Ah right. The subject doesn't show up on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ah right. The subject doesn't show up on mobile.

Eh? It does on my (old) Android ...

• Advertisement

Nah. It doesn't on a lot of them. It came up on Site Development or Feedback ages ago but they never sorted it. Might remind them again. I never think about it until a post like the OP pops up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

antoobrien wrote: »
    the staff might want a quiet night...
    Hotel staff decide to deter customers because they fancy a quiet night? That actually happens?

Hotel staff decide to deter customers because they fancy a quiet night? That actually happens?

Was the :rolleyes: necessary to denote the sarcasm :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

antoobrien wrote: »
    Was the :rolleyes: necessary to denote the sarcasm :pac:
    Nah but a few more hours sleep for me was

Don't know what the actual subject line is but I get the gist. It could possibly have something to with the teachers conference. I met a few yesterday who were staying there so if rooms were in demand then prices would increase.

• Advertisement

Don't know what the actual subject line is but I get the gist. It could possibly have something to with the teachers conference. I met a few yesterday who were staying there so if rooms were in demand then prices would increase.

For conferences prices are generally higher until they know that there will be enough rooms available, then they reduce the prices on the extra rooms

Advertisement