Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bushcraft club????

Options
  • 03-04-2013 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just wondering if there would be any interest in setting up a new club in the Leinster area.I know there's one up and running already and the guys seem to be having great success with it but its difficult for beginners to get involved as places are limited. I am by no means knocking the guys by the way it's just like that because the interest is so high and they understandably have to keep places limited. Any thoughts??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

[mod note] Moved to Outdoor Pursuits as they already have a long Bushcraft thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭neolithic

From Bushcraft Club Tread post #333

"Just wanted to post that there is another bushcraft club after starting in the Carlow area. The club was founded with the same philosophy as our club and they are currently looking for new members"

http://lbushcraftclub.wix.com/lbushcraftclub

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Crapbag

If you want to start a club and are looking for some help. Please drop us a mail. Our email address can be found here

http://www.irishbushcraftclub.org/

I understand there are lots of people who wanted to get out with us who havent had the chance. For site management purposes we can't have too many people out with us at any one time and are almost at the point where we simply dont have the space to take on new members. This is disappointing for us too as we love to see new people out. That is why we are trying to help others get clubs up and running.

Advertisement