Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Touch] Issue with post buttons on Windows Phone

Options
  • 03-04-2013 9:48am
    Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if it's been reported before but there's a problem with the thanks button on the touch site on my lumia 800.

Anytime I click the Thanks button the webpage executes the Report post function. I can see the Report button being clicked, even though the two buttons are on opposite sides of the screen.

I've cleared the cache on the phone but the problem still persists.

If you can read this, you're too close!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Cheers koth, your browser just seems to hate text-indent. We'll take a look at it today.

Danny

A quick update since it has cropped up again in Feedback we were working on this today. A fix should be forthcoming soon, sorry about the delay.

Danny

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi,

I can't thank posts on the touch site using ie10 on my windows phone 8.

Clicking the thanks button appears to trigger the report post function instead. Maybe there's some content / click area accidentally overlapping here somewhere?

The Reply button works fine.

Hello there Windows Phone users, this bug should now be resolved. Report and Thank away.

If there are any issues with the fix please let us know here and thanks for the bug reports & patience while we got a fix in.

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement