Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLS PROBLEM!!

Options
  • 03-04-2013 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I ordered a product online. the company that I ordered it off uses GLS courier to deliver its things. I was given a tracking number to use on the GLS website. I ordered the product last Thursday and yesterday I was expecting it to come because no work on Good Friday or Easter Monday. when I checked the tracking early in the day it said 11.0 Out for delivery on GLS vehicle. I thought then that it would definitely come. After about half four I checked it and it said 4.37 Not delivered due to closed reception. checked it this morning and it said 8.0 Stored, 2.0 Inbound to GLS location and again 11.00 Out for delivery on GLS vehicle. My question is what does not delivered due to closed reception mean.

Comments

Advertisement