Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa 2013

Options
  • 03-04-2013 11:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36

Hi,

I just want to double double check this is okay. I received this letter last summer and then promptly was unable to leave Dublin to return to Canada for personal reasons. However, I would now love to return there but just want to make sure this is the right document, as in the letter of introduction.

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Thats one of the documents but I think the one you need is the IMM5665 which would have been sent out at around the same time as that one.

It has a box in it that states type of permit, date which you must travel before and document no.

I still have my one from last year, if you want me to send it to you pm me there sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

thats it there I think, I recieved that 5 days before I got the one you posted

16jpv9i.jpg

Advertisement