Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargers.ie ??

Options
  • 03-04-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any past experience with Chargers.ie I can't find any reviews for them online. They are less than half the price of PC World for the charger I'm looking for and I don't really have an issue with it being non-genuine. So, if anyone has dealt with them in the past where they OK to deal with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

EaSwe wrote: »
    I don't really have an issue with it being non-genuine.
    I would, some are definite fire hazards.

I got one on amazon.co.uk recently, figuring you could trust them a bit more (not an amazon third party seller). Worked out very cheap as it was combined to be over £25 so got the free postage.

It was a dell charger, some of the older dell chargers are cheap and are listed on dells site as suitable for the newer laptops, while if I got the identical charger that came with the laptop it would have been a lot more.

Advertisement