Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VINYL SCORE: YOUR MOST VALUABLE ITEM?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Journey Through The Past by Neil Young. Neil Young hates the album himself and refuses to let it be reissued, therefore it's only available on vinyl.

He allowed the DVD of Journey Through The Past to be included in his Archives Vol 1 box set and the album is available on CD digipack through Amazon UK

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

I don't even have a collection, but there's a vinyl of The Beatles and Frank Ifield floating around the house that's supposed to be fairly rare, anybody know anything about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I don't even have a collection, but there's a vinyl of The Beatles and Frank Ifield floating around the house that's supposed to be fairly rare, anybody know anything about it?

The album is called "On Stage". It was released by Vee Jay in 1964 and consists of four early Beatles tracks along with eight by Frank Ifield. None of it is live or on stage.

Vee Jay initially released the Beatles music in the US. Then Capitol took over.

There's a good bit of info below - including values. I did a search on popsike and prices range from US27 to US5,000.

http://www.thebeatlesrarity.com/2012/03/10/jollywhat/

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭La Madame

Maybe Canned Heat 'Vintage' could be from 1965 or Bob Dylan 'Haloween mask'?

Beer Drinkers support Farmers!

Abolish infamous Minimum Unit Pricing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭TOMP

Somewhere I have a 7inch single by Brush Shiels, which was produced by Phil Lynott. Not sure if this is rare.

• Advertisement
Advertisement