Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8Radio.com Music Search!

Options
  • 03-04-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

First off, Mods feel free to move this if I have posted in the wrong place.

Anyway, I'm Simon Maher from 8Radio.com a new online radio station which has just launched. All the details are at www.8Radio.com

Reason for this post is twofold. First, we have a temporary FM licence which allows us to broadcast to Cork, Limerick and Dublin at weekends until July 7th. Frequency for Cork City is 106.7FM from Friday midnight to Sunday at Midnight.

Main reason for the post though is an invitation for musicians/bands to submit tracks for possible playlisting. All the usual quality rules apply but if you want to send us in a track/tracks, email it (MP3 at 192k+ please) to music@8Radio.com and we will give it a listen and maybe stick it on the playlist. Be sure to include a bit of info on the band too.

Once again Mods, if this is the wrong place for this, move at will!

Thanks,
    Simon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Chad_Fantastics

Was going to create a thread saying this station was going to be broadcasting here...

Mr Maher is radio hero to some of us from his Phantom days and I'm hoping this will be as fresh, varied, interesting and fun as PFM was back then.

Good luck with it Mr S!

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Good Luck with your station! Actually found it today....it was on the old Xmas FM frequency!
    Great music played this afternoon - thanks!

Looking forward to tuning in....:D:D

Advertisement