Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

living social razor blade deal

Options
  • 03-04-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

has anyone here bought the living social voucher for gillette fusion compatible razor blades that was available in february? i availed of it myself. still waiting for the blades to be delivered. have tried to get in touch with trending picks (the vendor) on several occasions but they do not respond.

yesterday living social go back on to me. said they are no longer in contact with this vendor and will refund the cost of the voucher. but i have paid for postage to trendingpicks.com and they will not refund this

is there any way i can retrieve that €3.95 for postage, seeing as trendingpicks.com do not respond to any form of contact i have sent? its not that much but im just pretty annoyed with them right now!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you pay by credit card? If so, you can look at requesting a chargeback from your credit card provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Wagonswoll

Same here, I've mailed trending picks 3 times and still waiting a reply.
    My postage worked out at €4.76 and while Living Social have refunded my €20 for the blades, they won't entertain my postage claim and say contact trending picks directly, even though I've explained that there's no-one replying there....
    ... My feelings are " if Living Social,get into bed with trending picks" they should have worn protection to save all of us this grief :(

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

living social rang me yesterday about this. i asked them for alternative contact info for trendig picks. they would not supply any. living social said that the only way they have for contacting trending picks was through the contact form on trendingpicks.com. sounds like horse manure to me. thanks for the help living social!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dupinfo

i had the same issue, as did a mate of mine. Im still waiting on a response from both living Social, they have some issue with a breach of security. nothing back from the trending picks, wont be using tjem again. Either way, my mate advised that he received a full refund from Living S. He also received a refund from Paypal for the P&P charged by Trending picks. Its not the amount its the principal, ill be doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

We have better razor options if you are interested...Facial Hair & Hats forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1103

• Advertisement
Advertisement