Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Not yet. I've never owned a Jag. Neither am I a fan of seafood. Or Golf.
    So your safe enough, there can only be one Del.

In the case of Del I really hope they literally 'broke the mould' after making him and no replicas can be made........(just joking Del) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I see Lelantos'sssssssss account is closed :confused:, sup with that?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

missjm wrote: »
    Where is the Roast House?

Denny St I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Where is the Roast House?
    On Denny Street, just around the corner from Micko's first cafe you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭missjm

Umekichi wrote: »
    On Denny Street, just around the corner from Micko's first cafe you see.

Found it. Very nice - I only had a take-away as the parking disc was almost up on the car (should be free parking on a Saturday). Inside of this place is very nice, the coffee I had was lovely, beautiful cello. I'm trying to figure out what was there as it seems to go pretty far back.

Somebody was asking about Meadowlands. I was in there over the last few days for lunch and lunchtime service was woeful. I don't think it was the waiting staff to be fair, the kitchen seemed to be sending food out far too slowly. Also, while they had a new lunch menu (to me), hardly anything on it was available and that was at 1pm.

Now I just need to sort out dinner this evening. Abrakebabra perhaps - although I haven't eaten in the one in Tralee since that guy who hacked up the bodies in UK was found to be working there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Now I just need to sort out dinner this evening. Abrakebabra perhaps - although I haven't eaten in the one in Tralee since that guy who hacked up the bodies in UK was found to be working there!

MJ's Diner!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Abrakebabra perhaps - although I haven't eaten in the one in Tralee since that guy who hacked up the bodies in UK was found to be working there!
    :eek: What was that story?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

:eek: :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Seamu$ wrote: »
    :eek: What was that story?!

was thinking the same!?? WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

I see Lelantos'sssssssss account is closed :confused:, sup with that?.

OMG??????

• Advertisement

OMG??????

Yuuup, my thoughts exactly...

A lot of sirens blaring, hope it's not serious, anyone know anything?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

A lot of sirens blaring, hope it's not serious, anyone know anything?

Cops heading to abrakebabra to catch that english guy id say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Run Del run! They're on to you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Run Del run! They're on to you!

The mondeos will never catch that Jag. He probably has a speedboat waiting at fenit pier!

:)

He was picked up years ago sure. Long gone..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

He was picked up years ago sure. Long gone..

I've a very vague recollection of that now I think about it! can't quite remember the details, but was it late 90's??

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I've a very vague recollection of that now I think about it! can't quite remember the details, but was it late 90's??

Could have been or early 2000's. It certainly wasn't the last few years. I've tried to google it but getting nothing. It was in the papers at the time anyway.

Late 90's? No wonder I don't remember it, was only making my communion then. Way before my time :)

Late 90's? No wonder I don't remember it, was only making my communion then. Way before my time :)

Ahem! Er.........................right:D

• Advertisement

Did you not celebrate your Communion in Abrakebabra then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Abrakebabra was Tralee's gourmet chic in the 90's I'll have you know! :)

PS that statement is so true it really is not funny...... :(

Ahem! Er.........................right:D

It may have been my confirmation :)

No, didn't make too much money that day, had to settle for Jimmy Greasy's

Knew I hadn't imagined it, you were correct about the year alright.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gruesome-killer-may-never-be-free-26162989.html

Knew I hadn't imagined it, you were correct about the year alright.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gruesome-killer-may-never-be-free-26162989.html

Wow! Absolutely gruesome.

Never heard of this story before.

Fair play to Chief Inspector Ciarrai and Detective JM.

Has Tralee got a new Cagney & Lacey? :)

Diamond certainly was not a Kerry name?

The only other Diamond surname, I came across was the late John Diamond who was married to the gorgeous Nigella Lawson.

Wow! Absolutely gruesome.

Never heard of this story before.

Fair play to Chief Inspector Ciarrai and Detective JM.

Has Tralee got a new Cagney & Lacey? :)

Diamond certainly was not a Kerry name?

The only other Diamond surname, I came across was the late John Diamond who was married to the gorgeous Nigella Lawson.

I once knew a Neil Diamond ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I thought that story about Jasmine boutique in Tralee was clever last week too where a thief who stole an €800 very eye catching dress from there brazenly wore it at the Listowel Races and was then apprehended there due to Jasmine owner's publicity campaign on FB and alerting the Gardai. Hope "your wan" gets named and shamed and brought to justice! Full story in link below.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fashion-police-catch-dress-thief-in-her-stolen-dress-on-ladies-day-at-the-races-29614322.html

I once knew a Neil Diamond ;)

Of course !;)

• Advertisement

ongarboy wrote: »
    I thought that story about Jasmine boutique in Tralee was clever last week too where a thief who stole an €800 very eye catching dress from there brazenly wore it at the Listowel Races and was then apprehended there due to Jasmine owner's publicity campaign on FB and alerting the Gardai. Hope "your wan" gets named and shamed and brought to justice! Full story in link below.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fashion-police-catch-dress-thief-in-her-stolen-dress-on-ladies-day-at-the-races-29614322.html

The bare cheek!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement