Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

kn wrote: »
    That's a load of cannabis alright - a whole forest in fact. Growhouse was found in Clash Industrial Estate.

Seriously?
    Looks like somebodys entry into the Ernst & Young entrepreneur of the year competition has gone up in smoke

News reports saying 2 Asian guys arrested at the scene.
    Must drive by the garda station later & see if there's any Bob Marley being blasted out by the desk sergeant.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

Fair play to the Gardai..
    Nice to see...bad guys getting caught

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Seriously?
    Looks like somebodys entry into the Ernst & Young entrepreneur of the year competition has gone up in smoke

Must drive by the garda station later & see if there's any Bob Marley being blasted out by the desk sergeant.

Garda Station could sound like this tonight :)

Would you believe, I was actually humming that to myself as I clicked on the Tralee thread :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

one guy is apparently in hospital after jumping from the roof trying to get away!#

http://www.thejournal.ie/cannabis-seizures-ireland-1140160-Oct2013/?utm_source=facebook_short

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

kingdumb wrote: »
    Hey Stressica,

Just out of interest, where are you on about here, somewhere close to Tralee ?

Sorry.. I just saw this now... actually back near Kerry head.. but a slightly safer spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone know someone or a place, that fixes printers. It fell earlier and the glass cracked on the photocopier on it. Making some noises it shouldn't be either... Thanks.

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone know someone or a place, that fixes printers. It fell earlier and the glass cracked on the photocopier on it. Making some noises it shouldn't be either... Thanks.

Place next to Argos might be able to help.

http://www.kingdom.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Jimmyireland

Place next to Argos might be able to help.

http://www.kingdom.ie/

That guy would rob you....buying a printer in Argos might be a lot cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Is that place in the shopping arcade (near Abrakebabra) still open? He is meant to be a whizz with fixing laptops etc so he should be able to sort your printer

• Advertisement

It is still open yeah, walked past it the last day.

Radleys near Garveys?? or are they just laptops etc although I think they're sposed to be very dear, never been there myself.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

there's a guy in Castle Street, PC Solutions, he's good and reasonable too.

is that the fells with the small little shop on the corner or am I thinking of some other man?

Stressica wrote: »
    is that the fells with the small little shop on the corner or am I thinking of some other man?

its down a tiny bit from Moyderwell corner, its just a small shop.

Ahh think I know where you are now, thought that place was gone.

The person I meant is on the corner by the market place he does Tvs and all that, fixed my PSP once for €10, replaced the analog stick and haven't had a problem since. Don't know does he do laptops and all that, probably do a printer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Seriously?

Congratulations to the Gardai on a job well done!

How may lives could have been destroyed if the drugs hit the streets?

Lock the offenders up for a very long time or deport them to serve their sentences in their own country, which should be a lot less comfortable for them than in the Irish prisons.

Absolutely no sympathy for these clowns!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

How may lives could have been destroyed if the drugs hit the streets?

Lives destroyed by cannabis? I dunno about that now.

Adiboo wrote: »

While i take your point on cannabis, it's the fact that there's a couple of million euro worth of it & the guys involved are surely involved in a lot worse I would think

Not economic at all I would think to repair. Someone suggested buying a new printer, probably the best option

While i take your point on cannabis, it's the fact that there's a couple of million euro worth of it & the guys involved are surely involved in a lot worse I would think

Agree, this is only tip of the iceberg! Dread to think what else these guys have been up to.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Agree, this is only tip of the iceberg! Dread to think what else these guys have been up to.:)

Indeed, hang 'em high.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Video of Louise Quill who set up and has been running Tír na nÓg orphanage in Tanzania since 2006

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Adiboo wrote: »

The Clown Luke 'Ming' Flanagan is I think conclusive proof that long-term cannabis use does have mental affects.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

As far as I know Ming has stopped short of calling for people to be allowed to drive after a few joints.

Plus I thought a side effect of cannabis use was paranoia ? even after all th dope he smoke, I don't think it entered Ming's head that the number 13 in a number plate would stop people buying cars.

Ming is definitely not the biggest 'dope' in the dáil !

The Clown Luke 'Ming' Flanagan is I think conclusive proof that long-term cannabis use does not mental affects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 AdNet

That's a load of cannabis alright - a whole forest in fact. Growhouse was found in Clash Industrial Estate.

I've seen a Garda car this morning next to South Campus around 8am. Where exactly they found it? I'm living on Ballinorig road and didn't see or heard anything today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 AdNet

It's around .... 35KG. Did they grow it? If yes who's paying te ESB bills?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

1800 plants according to the Journal.ie. They have a photo as well.

http://www.thejournal.ie/court-man-tralee-drugs-1142412-Oct2013/

AdNet wrote: »
    It's around .... 35KG. Did they grow it? If yes who's paying te ESB bills?

I remember seen a programme on TV3 about these Cannabis factories,in that programme they tapped into a neighbours electricity supply,I think it was a rented bungalow the owner hadn't a clue what these lads were up to,that was until the neighbour got suspicious of his neighbours and his high electricity bill :)

good to see that the 'FAS'/Employment Centre office, was finally getting a face lift today! They have started putting new panels on the front where the wood was all rotting, so I guess they will start painting it soon!

Benners started the same thing a few weeks ago, and was left unpainted & paint scraped off but nothing else done!

• Advertisement

1800 plants according to the Journal.ie. They have a photo as well.

http://www.thejournal.ie/court-man-tralee-drugs-1142412-Oct2013/

Two Vietnamese ?????

Have we any Border Controls? How did these criminals get in here?

Send them home to do their porridge. I guess the sentence at home will be a lot more severe than a mere slap on the wrist here?:rolleyes:

We have enough home produced chancers here already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement