Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Women drivers eh?!
    *I'm outta here!*
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

What is this woman doing wrong? Sorry l dont own a car or have anything to do with petrol pumps :o l know that hose looks a bit too long.......

Admit it, you're the girl in the photo!!

There's a big round screen thing in Manor that seems to have a perpetual ad for Coca Cola on in it, least it had last time i was there a week or so ago, What's the deal there?
    Someone said to me it was owned by Tralees greatest Elvis impersonator, Mr Leen?
    There's a massive screen up outside the Streat too. And how in the name of jeebus Kellihers got planning for their one is beyond me. At night it flashes so bright it's blinding.
    Is advertisement where it's at three days or is there too many on the bandwagon?

This should give you more information.

http://www.manorwest.ie/centrescreen.html

Centre Screen has been specifically custom built for Manor West Shopping Centre, and will cater for businesses that want to remind patrons of their products/services at one of Ireland's busiest points of sale in the grocery/retail sector.

Centre Screen offers a unique point of sale promotion and we are many times more cost effective than other Digital Marketing
    Companies currently offering services for Shopping Centre promotions.

Our Screen stands at over 12 feet tall and is the only one of its kind in Ireland.

Once all 24 clients have chosen Centre Screen to promote their product/service, we will not accept another promotional advert until a slot becomes available.

We expect a flurry of interest in Centre Screen as we approach the busy Christmas Season, so early consultation is advisable.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 krutt

adam88 wrote: »
    Here here. That place makes my blood boil.

Why?

krutt wrote: »
    Why?

Because the poster spends too much time in the sauna there. I recommend they use the icy cold plunge pool to cool down!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Bactidiaryl

Middle eastern women have great experience in pumping gas from awkward places. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

New here, tipped off about this thread at the recent chamber alliance meeting!!

Hi all ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Clab mor wrote: »

Hi all ; )

Welcome!!

I hope it was all good things you heard? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

Welcome!!

I hope it was all good things you heard? :D

Heard one or two mixed reviews ;) looking forward to keeping up to date with all things local. Hopefully I can contribute also!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Hi all ; )

Hi there!

Welcome:)

• Advertisement

Heard one or two mixed reviews ;) looking forward to keeping up to date with all things local. Hopefully I can contribute also!!

More opinions the better. You can keep us up to date with any news from the Chamber Alliance meetings as well :)

During a visit to Tralee Town today, I was delighted to see a very busy shopping area. It is wonderful to see so many new businesses up and running.
    Congratulations and best wishes to all the new entrepreneurs and existing business people on making Tralee such a wonderful place to go shopping in once again.
    One new business which really caught my attention, Valerie Clifford Gallery, Ceramics , Porcelains and Paintings. What a wonderful display of beautiful gifts available for Christmas and other special occasions. Well worth a visit.
    It is across the road from the Garda Station, next to Sean Ogs.:)

During a visit to Tralee Town today, I was delighted to see a very busy shopping area. It is wonderful to see so many new businesses up and running.
    Congratulations and best wishes to all the new entrepreneurs and existing business people on making Tralee such a wonderful place to go shopping in once again.
    One new business which really caught my attention, Valerie Clifford Gallery, Ceramics , Porcelains and Paintings. What a wonderful display of beautiful gifts available for Christmas and other special occasions. Well worth a visit.
    It is across the road from the Garda Station, next to Sean Ogs.:)

Ya the town centre is coming back,all we need now is some crowd to fill the old Dunnes Stores unit next to Abra.

Are there any plans for A Christmas extravaganza in Yralee?

Surely the Square would make a prime location for a Christmas Market, Skating Rink etc?

Perhaps Chamber Alliance may have ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Surely the Square would make a prime location for a Christmas Market, Skating Rink etc?

You could definitely skate on it anyway...if by skate you mean slip and end up on your arse.

Perhaps Chamber Alliance may have ideas?

They had to knock the skating rink idea on the head a few years ago, the cost of insurance was rediculous

They had to knock the skating rink idea on the head a few years ago, the cost of insurance was rediculous

Do they still put up the rink in Killarney?

You could definitely skate on it anyway...if by skate you mean slip and end up on your arse.

Er, not quite what I had in mind.............:D

I was sitting outside Aines drinking my coffee this am & just thought or wondered were there any special activities planned for the Square during the Holiday Season

Do they still put up the rink in Killarney?

I don't honestly know. but if the insurance is anything like the tralee quote it prob won't

Er, not quite what I had in mind.............:D

I was sitting outside Aines drinking my coffee this am & just thought or wondered were there any special activities planned for the Square during the Holiday Season

There's a clown festival starting tomorrow in the Siamsa.....perfect boards meet up area ;)

• Advertisement

There's a clown festival starting tomorrow in the Siamsa.....perfect boards meet up area ;)

See you there????:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

would love to know what they were saying about us! wonder who here is one of the big wigs in the chamber alliance!! lol ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Hi all ; )

Are they looking to shut us down?? Giving the Town a bad rep?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

But how are you going to tell the clowns and some of posters on here apart?? :D

kn wrote: »
    But how are you going to tell the clowns and some of posters on here apart?? :D

Ahem ;)

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    would love to know what they were saying about us! wonder who here is one of the big wigs in the chamber alliance!! lol ;)

Ahem!........:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Where in Tralee can l buy an acoustic guitar? I know I can in Culloty's but wanna shop around, get a good bargin!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Where in Tralee can l buy an acoustic guitar? I know I can in Culloty's but wanna shop around, get a good bargin!

Cash converters do secondhand ones. Argo do new ones.
    How good a player are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Cash converters do secondhand ones. Argo do new ones.
    How good a player are you?

Not even a player, just wanna begin :D Cullotys have one for €150, Id like to get a new one but I might find a lower price

• Advertisement

Not even a player, just wanna begin :D Cullotys have one for €150, Id like to get a new one but I might find a lower price

Gosh €150 seems quite reasonable for a brand new guitar.

The alternative would be to search the internet, however Culloty's have been around for a long time and I think you would get a very good after sales service from them.:)

Perhaps you could try negotiating a little with them on price or see if they would include a beginners book.

I have no doubt that you are well capable of charming the guys in Cullotys;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement