Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Sully34 wrote: »
    Well you being a Narrie picker would know a lot more about scraping the end of barrells than I would

Oh really?:rolleyes:
    Sure the Mitchels will always be the best team in Tralee smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Oh really?:rolleyes:

As I said you know all about the bottom of barrells. Plus I think you be reaching rather than stooping to reach anybody's level My Friend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Umekichi wrote: »
    Also I want to recommend the Dish café.
    Will be back next week to try the burritos.

Was in yesterday to scope out the place, got a beef burrito to go. Very nice indeed. And it's huge!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Was there a happy hour around some Tralee pubs this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Adiboo wrote: »
    Was in yesterday to scope out the place, got a beef burrito to go. Very nice indeed. And it's huge!

bk9n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Why? Come across a load of drunks?? I think people sitting down and drinking in the Green is the big problem these days.

Your Missus gone missing again Mick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Jesus lads, it looks like someone topped up his dongle with €20 and is on a crusade to put the world to rights!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

Its like a school playground!!! Is this the norm??

Sully34 you seem to think your a bit of a tough guy....... did you pass your driving test yet? :D

Clab mor wrote: »
    Its like a school playground!!! Is this the norm??

Sully34 you seem to think your a bit of a tough guy....... did you pass your driving test yet? :D

Yeah with flying colours, now Im able to drive your mother upto dogging in Ballyseede wood

• Advertisement

Jesus lads, it looks like someone topped up his dongle with €20 and is on a crusade to put the world to rights!

Looks like someone grew a dongle, well I guess safety in numbers and all that

Yeah with flying colours, now Im able to drive your mother upto dogging in Ballyseede wood

A "your mother joke"....... well done, Tommy Tiernan is safe out for another while anyway!!!!

A "your mother joke"....... well done, Tommy Tiernan is safe out for another while anyway!!!!

Who said it was a joke?

Who said it was a joke?

YOUR MOTHER!!

:D:D:D

YOUR MOTHER!!

:D:D:D

Now your getting the hang of things around here!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I think the problem is he's too long playing with he's own dongle! A lot of pent up stress there id say!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

If anyone knows Francis Fitzgibbon from Caherslee (now living in Dublin), he will be featured on a show tonight on RTE2 called the Underdogs! I have it set to record as won't be finished work, but looking forward to it!

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    If anyone knows Francis Fitzgibbon from Caherslee (now living in Dublin), he will be featured on a show tonight on RTE2 called the Underdogs! I have it set to record as won't be finished work, but looking forward to it!

What's it about?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

kn wrote: »
    What's it about?

its a documentary presented by 2fm's Paddy McKenna who seeks out new & unsung sporting heroes who are finding ways to inspire....(taken from programme description!). Francis is featured playing as part of a Gay soccer team in Dublin, and another guy too. Other sports are featured also.

Is that the same Francis of Roundys and Radio Kerry fame????

• Advertisement

Is that the same Francis of Roundys and Radio Kerry fame????

the very man :) lovely guy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Pirates Ale

Works with Newstalk now I think.

€10 voucher for Aldi in the Star tomorrow. It applies to a €50+ spend and is valid till Saturday week. Thought I would just bring it onto this forum from Bargain Alerts.
    http://www.thestar.ie/star/aldi-we-wish-you-a-merry-christmas-36427/

Works with Newstalk now I think.

that's right, he is now working for Newstalk, as a producer I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

anyone spot the billboard poster just up from the train station entrance on JJ.Sheehy road....'Christmas in KILLARNEY'.....erm...yeah, great just send everyone to Killarney...no need to promote Tralee! I doubt you would see that poster in Killarney saying 'Christmas in Tralee'!??

erm maybe it's because businesses in Killarney paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

kn wrote: »
    €10 voucher for Aldi in the Star tomorrow. It applies to a €50+ spend and is valid till Saturday week. Thought I would just bring it onto this forum from Bargain Alerts.
    http://www.thestar.ie/star/aldi-we-wish-you-a-merry-christmas-36427/

A day late for me,I spent 80 quid yesterday in there.

I'm stocked up now for the winter!

erm maybe it's because businesses in Killarney paid for it.

so??? its not nice to have to see a huge poster promoting Killarney in Tralee is my point! We kinda want to get people to stay in Tralee, promote the town, keep shopping local...not send them out of town!

so??? its not nice to have to see a huge poster promoting Killarney in Tralee is my point! We kinda want to get people to stay in Tralee, promote the town, keep shopping local...not send them out of town!
    I think it's going to be a little counterproductive, Tralee people will look at the poster & feel a little aggrieved that it's there & perhaps may even galvanize peoples resolve to shop in their own hometown.

Watched that program last nite with Francis.
    I don't know the guy personally, but id read his column in 1 of the local papers many moons ago & enjoyed his views
    He seemed charming & engaging, well done to all concerned.

• Advertisement

Watched that program last nite with Francis.
    I don't know the guy personally, but id read his column in 1 of the local papers many moons ago & enjoyed his views
    He seemed charming & engaging, well done to all concerned.

yeah it was good, he came accross well. I've known him for years, he's a nice bloke :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement