Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Happy Christmas to you all! hope everyone has a good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Shopping in Dunnes tonight was like shopping in Russia in the mid 80's row after row of completely empty shelves! Got out to manor and found what I wanted in Tescos!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Shopping in Dunnes tonight was like shopping in Russia in the mid 80's row after row of completely empty shelves! Got out to manor and found what I wanted in Tescos!

And with another shopping day tomorrow, that dunnes manager won't be getting much of a bonus with so many empty shelves!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Pirates Ale

Happy Christmas to all of you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Happy Jesus' birthday n stuffs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Happy Christmas everyone,hope ye all have a good and safe one.

Best of luck to anyone doing the swims tomorrow,rather them then me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hmmmmmmm where is Del?, conveniently missing around the festive time, no posts liked. :eek:

Just guna throw it out there, Del=Santa.

Delivering Christmas joy in his Jaguar and the Yacht named S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together.

Happy Christmas too all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Hmmmmmmm where is Del?, conveniently missing around the festive time, no posts liked. :eek:

Delivering Christmas joy in his Jaguar and the Yacht named S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together.

Happy Christmas too all.

Del can't post from his island getaway in the Caribbean - its total seclusion there......

Odd request I know. But where in Town can you get a normal size SIM card cut into a micro SIM? I understand that it can be done at 'any' phone shop but has anyone had it done in Town and can recommend a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

kn wrote: »
    Odd request I know. But where in Town can you get a normal size SIM card cut into a micro SIM? I understand that it can be done at 'any' phone shop but has anyone had it done in Town and can recommend a place?

Car phone warehouse did it for me 6 months ago but be careful I've been warned since that cutting then may warp the sim and it can cause issues for the innards of your phone. Just get your network to send you out one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Vodafone will port your info from full size SIM to the micro SIM for you. No need to physically cut a full size unit.
    I would presume 3 and. O2 would do the same

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,098 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Happy Christmas Traleer's.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Hi Beertons! Do you know where you can donate blood over the Christmas in Co Kerry? RevBJ

Hi Beertons! Do you know where you can donate blood over the Christmas in Co Kerry? RevBJ

Gimme 5 mins.

You just missed Tralee, 16-19th December. Castleisland is on 8/9 January, and Listowel on 15/16. All dates and stuff are on www.giveblood.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

It's trivially easy to do it yourself with a normal scissors, YouTube it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Happy Christmas too all.

Buenos Dias Amigos,

Feliz Navidad a todos.

Hope you had a great day! Sore heads today . Did anyone brave the Fenit swim yesterday?

Where else would Del be other than Costa del Sol? Hard earned rest & missed the storms

Have a great 2014!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Buenos Dias Amigos,

Feliz Navidad a todos.

Hope you had a great day! Sore heads today . Did anyone brave the Fenit swim yesterday?

Where else would Del be other than Costa del Sol? Hard earned rest & missed the storms

Have a great 2014!:)

Costa Del sol! Nice, Did you have Christmas paella?.

Costa Del sol! Nice, Did you have Christmas paella?.

Is that Spanish for Christmas Piles?? :D

Manor is flat out.
    I parked with some effort, walked about a bit and gave up.
    Mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

I can never understand shopping today, why? Last place I would want to be. Nice fire, loads of leftovers, box of Roses, I'm not stirring outside the door and definitely not to shop.

Manor is flat out.
    I parked with some effort, walked about a bit and gave up.
    Mad!

Was Tesco closed? Its listed as being closed online but some in Dublin seem to be open. People on Bargain Alerts been picking up electrical/entertainment bargains at some named Dublin stores.

Yes, Tesco closed, but people still everywhere regardless.

Yes, Tesco closed, but people still everywhere regardless.

It's sad that people can't have 2 days at home & have to be dragged into work so mindless twats can have somewhere to go & mooch all day long

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

It's sad that people can't have 2 days at home & have to be dragged into work so mindless twats can have somewhere to go & mooch all day long

tell me about it! :(

Bit of a breeze blowing...

Bit of a breeze blowing...

Sorry, that's 2 days worth of brussels sprouts, anyone got any Andrews liver salts?

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    tell me about it! :(

Are you working today/tonight Ciarrai?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Sitting by the fire with a few cans and watching Match of the Day. Not going outside the door for the night. There are already gusts of 115km/h at Farranfore Airport reported earlier on. You'd be mad to be outside tonight!

• Advertisement

unkymo wrote: »
    Sitting by the fire with a few cans and watching Match of the Day. Not going outside the door for the night. There are already gusts of 115km/h at Farranfore Airport reported earlier on. You'd be mad to be outside tonight!

I read that a large portion of Killarney lost power already, time to keep the head down & find that bloody torch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement