Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Do you have to bring your own collar?

Ah, that's ruff!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

A trip on Dels yacht :)

Followed by a trip to Quinlans for fish and chips and then to finish off the day a night out in The Abbey where you dance the night away
    to latest pop music of the day or else just dance to Maniac 2000.

It's probably at the stage in The Abbey now where some of the regulars weren't even born when Maniac 2000 was a hit! :eek: The royalties Mark McCabe receives from the Abbey alone must mean he can retire already!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Ah, that's ruff!

Stop leading us on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

An evening at Kingdom Greyhound Stadium??

An evening at Kingdom Greyhound Stadium??

Is that not a bit too public? You would have to be barking mad!

• Advertisement

Is that not a bit too public? You would have to be barking mad!

I am baking mad! Woof!:D Woof!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

5000th post :D

It would be closer to 10,000 if the thread wasn't chopped a couple of times by the mods....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

kn wrote: »
    It would be closer to 10,000 if the thread wasn't chopped a couple of times by the mods....

I had nothing to do with this. I also got my posts harvested. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Del, will you change your location? I nearly had a heart attack when I saw account closed!

Our friend Richard O'Brien flying the flag for Tralee in Cork!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/drunk-man-frightened-children-at-ferris-wheel-254686.html

• Advertisement

It is fantastict that the Storm has finally ceased.

It is absolutely wonderful to see people out and about again, whether walking, cycling or jogging.

Hopefully the Spring like weather today will entice people into town for a spot of shopping or even a coffee and slice of cake!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

it reads like the film Bad Santa.

Congratulations to Gary O'Driscoll, Estate Agent, on the opening of his new office at Ivy Terrace just a couple of doors down from the Gluten Free Cafe, at the entrance to the Car Park near Siamsa Tire.

The opening of a new Estate Agents office must surely be another vote of confidence in Tralee.

Best Wishes and every success for 2014!:)

Congratulations to Gary O'Driscoll, Estate Agent, on the opening of his new office at Ivy Terrace just a couple of doors down from the Gluten Free Cafe, at the entrance to the Car Park near Siamsa Tire.

The opening of a new Estate Agents office must surely be another vote of confidence in Tralee.

He's just relocating :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

you ARE Gary O'Driscoll arent you??? :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

He's just relocating :)

not really, he basically worked from home/car before now, he never had an actual office or anyone working for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    not really, he basically worked from home/car before now, he never had an actual office or anyone working for him!

Think he's father was big into property in cork in the boom time. Should have gained a good bit of experience from him.

adam88 wrote: »
    Think he's father was big into property in cork in the boom time. Should have gained a good bit of experience from him.

A Labrador could sell property in the boom to time in fairness!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

adam88 wrote: »

yeah, he's been working as an estate agent on his own for a while now, but this is his first proper office. Its a good location and a good unit with the window space. Best of luck him!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

Anyone know anything about an Andy Earl character??? Repairs iPhones??? Hearing stories he has a lot of people caught for money and phones etc etc two of my mates are still waiting on cash

• Advertisement

you ARE Gary O'Driscoll arent you??? :p

No! Sorry to disappoint you.:)

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

You are spot on Ciarrai.

Garry set up in business at the beginning of the downturn, and has managed to build a business in a very difficult economic climate.

Congratulations to him on being able to make the next step ie. opening his own offices.

The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in Tralee. Hopefully we will see more entrepreneurs taking similar steps in 2014 !:)

Clab mor wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about an Andy Earl character??? Repairs iPhones??? Hearing stories he has a lot of people caught for money and phones etc etc two of my mates are still waiting on cash

You probably should not have mentioned names in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Bollox to him, if he is robbing people of their hard earned cash and property he should be named and shamed!.

Are we likely to see a boom time again for Property in Kerry?

Any other new businesses opening in Tralee during 2014?

Back to dogging again eh?! ;)

His name is well known now. Mentioning on here to our wide audience of 17 won't make any difference.
    He's been named & shamed on facebook quite regularly recently........but, imo, you own an iPhone you deserve to be fcked over
    Android all the way baby! :P

Are we likely to see a boom time again for Property in Kerry?

No.

There is an over abundance of property available in Kerry at the moment, all in the wrong places though.

That building across from Bus Eireann should be a daily reminder of how the greed of a few can cause long lasting consequences.

I hope we would never let it happen again. Too many of my family and friends have had to emigrate to find work because of the last one.

And for us that are left and working, well be paying USC and insurance Levy's and overpriced mortgages for the rest of our lives.

I would hope the next generation would never be conned by Fianna fail and there developer friends.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Cowboy2014

hi I'm new to this I want to know how to make my own thread ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement