Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Its a lovely spring morning in Tralee. There is a bit of a breeze but erah nothing compared to the storms of last week.

No need for neighborhood watch the nights you're in I guess

I suppose you would be right in saying that. Very good banter indeed

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sully34 wrote: »
    Its a lovely spring morning in Tralee. There is a bit of a breeze but erah nothing compared to the storms of last week.

We better enjoy it while it lasts, more storms forecast for next week!!! Grrr!
    Roll on the summer!!

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    We better enjoy it while it lasts, more storms forecast for next week!!! Grrr!
    Roll on the summer!!

Well it didnt last long before the skies opened up. I should have kept my mouth shut

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

Well it didnt last long before the skies opened up. I should have kept my mouth shut

Ya, you prob should!!

• Advertisement

Clab mor wrote: »
    Ya, you prob should!!

Thats not very nice

So where is everybody going to enjoy the rugby tommorow? I have noticed a lot of the big screens in town aint great.

Thats not very nice

Nope it's not!!

Nope it's not!!

Dont know what it is you got against me but you should really try keep your anger issues under control. Anyway this is no place for this kind of carry on

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

So where is everybody going to enjoy the rugby tommorow? I have noticed a lot of the big screens in town aint great.

not sure as I never go to pubs anymore so I haven't a clue where best places to watch matches are! I suppose the likes of Paddy Macs & the Mall are favourites of the rugby heads! Maybe O'Donnell's in Mounthawk?

• Advertisement

Dont know what it is you got against me but you should really try keep your anger issues under control. Anyway this is no place for this kind of carry on

Zero anger being shown....... I just don't like you!!!

And to clear up why...

Your constantly rude, arrogant, disrespectful, and down right childish!!! You add very little to the thread except for insults, poor humour and general rubbish talk.

So basically "bud" or "lad" or what ever your familiar with if you can't it take don't give it!!!

Any crowds around for the union J festival ticket sales today???? I'm guessing its nothing like the Garth brooks sales !!!!

Any crowds around for the union J festival ticket sales today???? I'm guessing its nothing like the Garth brooks sales !!!!

I really can't see Union J drawing a big crowd! They did well to get JLS last year, but I can't imagine Union. J have much of a following!? Of course it's a teeny bopper band, but it's not really a big name! I hope they have a few good bands for the older crowd! I really enjoyed The Stunning last year, but they way they blocked off the street & had it ticket only didn't work & there wasn't a huge crowd, so I hope they don't do that again this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bobdcow

I'd love to see a permanent giant screen above the o2 shop for all the sporting events, the square is small enough so your not asking the whole of Tralee to come down and support it, the fans would pack out the place and create a great atmosphere

not sure as I never go to pubs anymore so I haven't a clue where best places to watch matches are! I suppose the likes of Paddy Macs & the Mall are favourites of the rugby heads! Maybe O'Donnell's in Mounthawk?

Yeah I hear O Donnells is meant to be good for the games. The Huddle use to be good but the screen is very bad lately. In front of the fire at home might be the best bet

And to clear up why...

Your constantly rude, arrogant, disrespectful, and down right childish!!! You add very little to the thread except for insults, poor humour and general rubbish talk.

So basically "bud" or "lad" or what ever your familiar with if you can't it take don't give it!!!

So what I cant understand is why do you even bother to jump on anything I say on here. And not even that, why would you go out of your way to message me as well. You cant get on with everybody on here, I learned that a long time ago.
    But nobody has the right to jump on other peoples posts just because you dont agree with them or as you said,you just dont like them.
    Oh by the way,the feeling is mutual

bobdcow wrote: »
    I'd love to see a permanent giant screen above the o2 shop for all the sporting events, the square is small enough so your not asking the whole of Tralee to come down and support it, the fans would pack out the place and create a great atmosphere

Great idea but how long would it be before the pubs kick up a fuss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

And to clear up why...

So basically "bud" or "lad" or what ever your familiar with if you can't it take don't give!!

Yep very zen like. Definitely not angry.

So what I cant understand is why do you even bother to jump on anything I say on here.

I don't believe I do.

And not even that, why would you go out of your way to message me as well. You cant get on with everybody on here, I learned that a long time ago.

I would never expect to get on with everyone that's life, however from my experience of you so far I find it hard to believe that ANYONE gets on with you.

But nobody has the right to jump on other peoples posts just because you don't agree with them or as you said,you just dont like them.

I think you'll find I have every right to disagree with a posting, it has nothing to do with not liking you, that's just a coincidence.

I don't believe I do.

I would never expect to get on with everyone that's life, however from my experience of you so far I find it hard to believe that ANYONE gets on with you.

I think you'll find I have every right to disagree with a posting, it has nothing to do with not liking you, that's just a coincidence.

Well like I said just dont bother jumping on my posts and less of the personal attacks,which far as I know aint allowed on here but lucky for you I aint one for reporting folks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Yeah I hear O Donnells is meant to be good for the games. The Huddle use to be good but the screen is very bad lately. In front of the fire at home might be the best bet

With the high quality TVs around these days I find anytime Im in a pub watching a game I always end up watching it on the TV instead of the projector screens.The picture quality in them can be very hit and miss.

That idea that was posted about a big screen down in the square,it would work if we got the weather for it,couldnt imagine standing in the square in February watching a 6 Nations game.......of course you could always put a roof on the square :D

• Advertisement

With the high quality TVs around these days I find anytime Im in a pub watching a game I always end up watching it on the TV instead of the projector screens.The picture quality in them can be very hit and miss.

That idea that was posted about a big screen down in the square,it would work if we got the weather for it,couldnt imagine standing in the square in February watching a 6 Nations game.......of course you could always put a roof on the square :D

Yeah same as that. Find myself with my back to the big screen and watching the telly and often think I could have saved myself a few bob and done this at home

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Yeah same as that. Find myself with my back to the big screen and watching the telly and often think I could have saved myself a few bob and done this at home

HD at home as well,

Ask your local bar man

"Have ye HD?"

Bar man checks the taps and fridges and replies

"Ah no we don't serve that here!" :)

Well like I said just dont bother jumping on my posts

Unfortunately I cant promising anything........

and less of the personal attacks,

When you stop I'll stop.............
    but lucky for you I aint one for reporting folks

Thanks I'd never have slept the night.............

Unfortunately I cant promising anything........

When you stop I'll stop.............

Thanks I'd never have slept the night.............

Okay its getting boring for even me now nevermind anybody else so yeah to whatever you were saying

Yeah, no one will block the screen so a perfect view AND you can get some cheap drink from the offy (hint hint!!!) :d

Okay its getting boring for even me now nevermind anybody else so yeah to whatever you were saying

Thanks for that bud, your one hell of a guy! :D

Yeah, no one will block the screen so a perfect view AND you can get some cheap drink from the offy (hint hint!!!) :d

Who knows some of the offies may have some bargains for the big game!!

Thanks for that bud, your one hell of a guy! :D

Anytime lad, thats what Im here for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Normally go to Sean Ogs for the rugby, cant tomorrow though :( couldnt give a monkeys bout a big screen. Good beer, nice fire, rugby on
    the box cant argue with that, except if you get a random yobbo sayin "come on ruffff, knock on"...Arseholes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

What's up with Brian Crowley (longest serving Irish MEP in Europe) wheeling around the streets this afternoon ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement