Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

amadain wrote: »
    What's up with Brian Crowley (longest serving Irish MEP in Europe) wheeling around the streets this afternoon ?

Welcome back amadain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bobdcow

With the high quality TVs around these days I find anytime Im in a pub watching a game I always end up watching it on the TV instead of the projector screens.The picture quality in them can be very hit and miss.

That idea that was posted about a big screen down in the square,it would work if we got the weather for it,couldnt imagine standing in the square in February watching a 6 Nations game.......of course you could always put a roof on the square :D

A canvas retractable roof, it would be mighty!!

Sully34 wrote: »
    Great idea but how long would it be before the pubs kick up a fuss

I'd say the ones in the square would love it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Yeah, no one will block the screen so a perfect view AND you can get some cheap drink from the offy (hint hint!!!) :d

Silver coin it is then!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Silver coin it is then!

never heard of the place! LOL

• Advertisement

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    never heard of the place! LOL

They do cheap vodka I hear ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

amadain wrote: »
    What's up with Brian Crowley (longest serving Irish MEP in Europe) wheeling around the streets this afternoon ?
    Canvassing for the European elections on the way in a few months, i imagine.

5live wrote: »
    Canvassing for the European elections on the way in a few months, i imagine.

I wonder was he "ridin' dirty"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

The brother went to Macdonalds this morning at 10:32 for breakfast, breakfast stops at 10:30 so he said he'll go to burger king, sees the sign breakfast seved till 11, so he walks in asks for what he wants only to be told they are not open until 11.

So he has walking in to a place that is closed to be told the breakfast served till 11 can not be served until they open at 11 as they are closed despite physically walking in to the building which was open!!

Great management that is.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

The brother went to Macdonalds this morning at 10:32 for breakfast, breakfast stops at 10:30 so he said he'll go to burger king, sees the sign breakfast seved till 11, so he walks in asks for what he wants only to be told they are not open until 11.

So he has walking in to a place that is closed to be told the breakfast served till 11 can not be served until they open at 11 as they are closed despite physically walking in to the building which was open!!

Oh christ!

Do not let him watch the movie "Falling Down".

• Advertisement

The brother needs to change his feckin eating habits ;)

The brother needs to change his feckin eating habits ;)

Orrrrrrrr maybe hire people that can run a business correctly....

Orrrrrrrr maybe hire people that can run a business correctly....

Any chance the times are different between week days & weekends.

Mc Donalds breakfasts are muck anyway, salty ****e. A good fry up at a nice cafe is your only job!

Mc Donalds breakfasts are muck anyway, salty ****e. A good fry up at a nice cafe is your only job!

Anything is better than a McD's or bugger my ring breakfast, can't imagine ever getting up & going to either for brekkie at 9am. You're probably better off going to Rajas & drinking the contents of their fryer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Oh christ!

Do not let him watch the movie "Falling Down".

haha, so true! :D

Any chance the times are different between week days & weekends.

Yera if it was keep your doors closed until you open and take down the signage stating you offer this when you don't!.

Yera if it was keep your doors closed until you open and take down the signage stating you offer this when you don't!.

They did him a favor really, lessened his chance of a coronary, you should be happy for him :)

They did him a favor really, lessened his chance of a coronary, you should be happy for him :)

Speaking of coronarys might give the place a shot tonight for myself and comfort eat the night away after Irelands loss, to be fair England were the better team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Speaking of coronarys might give the place a shot tonight for myself and comfort eat the night away after Irelands loss, to be fair England were the better team.

Arrrhhhh, I had the game sky plussed and was avoiding the result everywhere. I thought the tralee thread might have been safe enough. Oh well

• Advertisement

xxyyzz wrote: »
    Arrrhhhh, I had the game sky plussed and was avoiding the result everywhere. I thought the tralee thread might have been safe enough. Oh well

We lost by 36 points, I wouldn't bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

We lost by 36 points, I wouldn't bother!

A veritable whitewash.

groovie wrote: »
    A veritable whitewash.

Shocking outburst from BOD after getting sin binned aswell. Can he be cited for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

Shocking outburst from BOD after getting sin binned aswell. Can he be cited for that?

Career ending I reckon. So sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭2013LEO

Ya, he should be, very surprised by his over reaction!

2013LEO wrote: »
    Ya, he should be, very surprised by his over reaction!

For a player so disciplined all through he's career, its shocking to hear that!

Surprised o connell didn't lamp him when he was dragging him off.

xxyyzz wrote: »

Oh yeah I do that, I would avoid this thread if you also watch UFC when a big main card is on....I posted here pretty drunk one night/morning and ruined it for alot of people.....

where would you head for nice comfort food?? I love the snackery but i think it's gone downhill over the last year or so

bobdcow wrote: »
    where would you head for nice comfort food?? I love the snackery but i think it's gone downhill over the last year or so

MJ'S across from argos

• Advertisement

For a player so disciplined all through he's career, its shocking to hear that!

Surprised o connell didn't lamp him when he was dragging him off.

Heard he nailed him in the dressing room & called him Schmidt's little boytoy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement