Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone ever bought a car from Tom Murphys in Faranfore? What are they like to deal with? Any experiences with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

Hi folks, I'm around Tralee for work. Any suggestions to where I might get an inner tube for a Vespa (scooter) tyre?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭shergar22

rcdk1 wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm around Tralee for work. Any suggestions to where I might get an inner tube for a Vespa (scooter) tyre?

Shanahans in Monavalley.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

dashdoll wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a gym with pool or a place with pool only membership in Tralee.
    Banna is only about 10km away and is excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

http://www.traleebayswimming.com/

Worth having a look at above website.

A very friendly group who will give you a warm welcome.

If you are new to Tralee it would be a great way of getting to meet some nice people and make new friends.

Weekly meetings take place in Fenit, approx. 8 miles from Tralee.

Some of the hardy swimmers take a dip 365 days per year!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I see there is a new women's clothes shop opened in Russell St, next to Tuxedo. I think its called 'Lipstique'. I haven't been in yet. Best of luck to them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I see there is a new women's clothes shop opened in Russell St, next to Tuxedo. I think its called 'Lipstique'. I haven't been in yet. Best of luck to them!

Nice name !

Is it likely that Mrs Del could be using my credit card in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Nice name !

Is it likely that Mrs Del could be using my credit card in there?

Will keep an eye out for the jag parked outside...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

Sounds like an offspring of Mirage....:rolleyes: How many boob tubes and hot pants do the young wans of Tralee need??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

ongarboy wrote: »
    Sounds like an offspring of Mirage....:rolleyes: How many boob tubes and hot pants do the young wans of Tralee need??

As long as its free to look as many as they want........... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ashill5

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone ever bought a car from Tom Murphys in Faranfore? What are they like to deal with? Any experiences with them?

I have been dealing with Tom Murphy for about the last 10yrs and could not praise him enough.
    He stands behind everything he sells and is reasonable for servicing.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

This might be of interest:

traleetoday.ie

yesterdays news today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

I believe he is the editor of the Kerryman, Mr Crean diversifying perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

"All for Wall and Wall for all"

Someone watching too much of The Three Musketeers :D

Great additional resource for Tralee people!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭murdig

Does anyone know where I could find a steam room in Tralee?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

murdig wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could find a steam room in Tralee?
    Think that the gym at The Brandon Hotel has one

Think that the gym at The Brandon Hotel has one

Aquadome as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Lads, random question, anyone know of anywhere around town that prints the premier league name/number on the back of soccer shirts?

Lads, random question, anyone know of anywhere around town that prints the premier league name/number on the back of soccer shirts?

Have the sports shops stopped supplying this service?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Afaik, any shop selling jerseys have a heatpad device in the shop to transfer the name/number onto the jersey. Tbh, i would be surprised if they didn't.

Lifestyle/Elvereys/Henneberys should do it for you, all in the middle of town or Lifestyle in Manor

Have the sports shops stopped supplying this service?

I dunno, just never had it done before so wasn't sure!!

Cheers lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I dunno, just never had it done before so wasn't sure!!

Cheers lads.

Only lifestyle in manor do proper premier league printing afaik. Hennebrys just had standard fontlast time I got it done there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

A Liverpool fan who's peeping above the parapet after all these years ? :)

Only lifestyle in manor do proper premier league printing afaik. Hennebrys just had standard fontlast time I got it done there

Ya I got one done in Hennebery's years ago,got an away AC Milan jersey with George Weah No.9 on the back,

The official jersey had the number in red with the sports brand logo on it,I got the number and name in black and no logo which was a bit cheap looking tbh,

When your a young fella these kind of things are important because there is always some smart arse that will say it is wrong,

And you cant be having that :)

A Liverpool fan who's peeping above the parapet after all these years ? :)

Haha yeah actually I'm a Liverpool fan but I never went into hiding!! The rate at which my hair is falling out will testify to that fact!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 anvilmas

Anyone know what time Roundy's opens on a Saturday? Heading for early afternoon pints, might check out the craft beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

http://www.traleebayswimming.com/
    Weekly meetings take place in Fenit, approx. 8 miles from Tralee.

Thought those meetings were in The Tankard every sat nite ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

anvilmas wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Roundy's opens on a Saturday? Heading for early afternoon pints, might check out the craft beers.

I think they open around 4/5pm

• Advertisement

Anyone here with Permanet Broadband?

I find it pretty good,Im on the cheapest package(€23.99 a month),but thinking about upgrading to next package(€34.99 a month)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement