Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a web developer in Tralee?

Aidan Carroll of avalanche designs. He's a young lad who's after landing loads of big deals famous stars. Tell him Adam sent ya

www.avalanchedesigns.ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

adam88 wrote: »
    Aidan Carroll of avalanche designs. He's a young lad who's after landing loads of big deals famous stars. Tell him Adam sent ya

www.avalanchedesigns.ie

I have heard of him actually, so will give him a buzz! Need a new website done, but in meantime need a bit of help with coding as what we have is really out of date, but Lets Host are going to be doing an upgrade soon & it may affect our page! all very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

I have heard of him actually, so will give him a buzz! Need a new website done, but in meantime need a bit of help with coding as what we have is really out of date, but Lets Host are going to be doing an upgrade soon & it may affect our page! all very annoying!

Ya he's good he does websites from the start. Make sure to say Adam sent ya

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Roundy's are now serving draft craft/decent beers, I think that's the first in town.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

kingdumb wrote: »
    Roundys are now serving draft craft/decent beers, I think that the first in town.

which craft do they have on tap?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

I'll let you know later "hic!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

When did kingdom autopoint open up again?

When did kingdom autopoint open up again?

I saw them advertised in last week's Kerry's eye! Although they have slightly changed their name, but they are back in the same place on the Listowel Road!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Spirogyra wrote: »
    Hi I'm thinking of heading down before christmas. Can anyone recommend somewhere nice, probably a hotel, near the bus station? . And is there much to do there at this time of year?. Any nice Galleries or museums?

Thanks

Sarah :)

My sister usually stays in the Manor hotel it on the outside of tralee it would be a 5-10 minute taxi ride, they have a swimming pool (she has kids).

the Grand is nice too it is very central and the food is good

They have a few 8° 's and a cider not too sure about the others. The interesting thing is that they took out most of the other taps. Hope it goes well for them.

• Advertisement

While on the topic of the good stuff on tap, anyone have any idea what happened to the draft holy water tap that was outside St. John's church ?

I presume this has something to do with the water charges !

They have a few 8° 's and a cider not too sure about the others. The interesting thing is that they took out most of the other taps. Hope it goes well for them.

good to see them doing the craft beers though, more should follow but for some reason don't seem to want to!?

Francis Brennan from the Park hotel in Kenmare & tv show 'At your Service' will be signing his book in O'Mahony's bookshop on Saturday from 3pm!

http://traleetoday.ie/francis-brennan-sign-books-omahonys/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Great to see its on tap. They were doing 8 degrees bottles for a good while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Not sure if lm allowed post this, maybe someone can pm me, but can anyone recommend a doctor thats good with dealing with depression and anxiety? Bascially a dr that gives a **** and knows what their doing...

Not sure if lm allowed post this, maybe someone can pm me, but can anyone recommend a doctor thats good with dealing with depression and anxiety? Bascially a dr that gives a **** and knows what their doing...

My GP is Dr. Gerry O'Shea in Clounalour medical centre in Oakpark. He is very understanding and a lovely doctor. If its a woman you would prefer to see, maybe try Dr. Michelle Cooper in Ashe Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Another look back in time

http://traleetoday.ie/tralee-133/

I know there will be nationwide protest marches for the anti-water charges campaign on November 1st, but is there also one this Saturday in Tralee? I thought I heard there was, but can't see if its for definite.

Charlie Nelligan’s To Close After Christmas

http://traleetoday.ie/charlie-nelligans-close-christmas/

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

http://www.hoganstand.com/Kerry/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=78955

It's not often you see two Kerry Greats next door to each other !
    Pity to see Mick O'Dwyer and Charlie Nelligan gone from the main street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

I don't buy a lot of cake but they do a very good vanilla & custard slice there, heart attack on a plate but so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Charlie Nelligan’s To Close After Christmas

http://traleetoday.ie/charlie-nelligans-close-christmas/

Ah feck. I love the takeaway rolls in there. They are as good as any meal for circa €3.50.

I have noticed that it has gone noticeably quieter in the sit down area in particular compared to a few years ago. I guess the explosion in coffee shops in the Town over the last circa 3 years is responsible for that.

Where else can you get a good takeaway roll in Town? (and I said 'good' takeaway roll so don't mention Subway)

kn wrote: »
    Ah feck. I love the takeaway rolls in there. They are as good as any meal for circa €3.50.

I have noticed that it has gone noticeably quieter in the sit down area in particular compared to a few years ago. I guess the explosion in coffee shops in the Town over the last circa 3 years is responsible for that.

Where else can you get a good takeaway roll in Town? (and I said 'good' takeaway roll so don't mention Subway)

Does Rays do takeaway rolls?

60k a year rent, plus approx 18k in rates, that's a lot of ham rolls and custard slices need selling to recoup that outlay

You can get a takeaway roll from Baileys, approx €5. Enough to feed 2 normal people, or 1 greedy gorta
    ;)

You can get a takeaway roll from Baileys, approx €5. Enough to feed 2 normal people, or 1 greedy gorta
    ;)

Bailey's Bar?

Bailey's Bar?

Yep, that's it

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭shergar22

60k a year rent, plus approx 18k in rates, that's a lot of ham rolls and custard slices need selling to recoup that outlay

That's not true. You're just taking pot-shots at figures

shergar22 wrote: »
    That's not true. You're just taking pot-shots at figures

Probably not far from the truth though.

• Advertisement

does Brudairs in Abbey court do rolls?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement