Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Well then there's gonna be a ..... whole lotta shakin' goin' on..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Jeez lads, will ye give the man some Privacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Ah this only in jest, no need to get ..all shook up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I can post it back it up if you really want to watch it again! :D

I didn't realise that the Town Council revamped Blennerville Bridge like that in the vid!!

In other news, Ardfert are intermediate Munster champions winning by 1-12 to 1-10

• Advertisement

Great little crowd and atmosphere for Santa's arrival in town,
    Frozen characters probably got a little more attention than the main man himself!
    Our Rose looked fantabulous too,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Great little crowd and atmosphere for Santa's arrival in town,
    Frozen characters probably got a little more attention than the main man himself!
    Our Rose looked fantabulous too,

that's good, its always a lovely afternoon, well done to the organisers! Was hoping to have a stroll into town but it didn't happen today! It will be nice to have all the Christmas lights on now.

Bah-Humbug...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Bah-Humbug...

work in retail by any chance!? :D

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    work in retail by any chance!? :D

No ..... Thank God ..... I'm cranky enough without dealing with some of the idiots you see around town every day :)

• Advertisement

No ..... Thank God ..... I'm cranky enough without dealing with some of the idiots you see around town every day :)

Welcome to my world :)

Welcome to my world :)

precisely why I can't cope with Christmas...so hard to enjoy!

precisely why I can't cope with Christmas...so hard to enjoy!

Xmas eve is when I let myself relax, I have a daughter so that makes the whole thing bareable.

Xmas eve is when I let myself relax, I have a daughter so that makes the whole thing bareable.

that's it, having kids makes a huge difference! I've none unfortunately, and my only nephew is 12, so he's getting too cool for it all! LOL:D
    I'm usually too exhausted by Christmas day to even care what's happening! I'd gladly sleep the day away...and Stephen's day if I could!

that's it, having kids makes a huge difference! I've none unfortunately, and my only nephew is 12, so he's getting too cool for it all! LOL:D
    I'm usually too exhausted by Christmas day to even care what's happening! I'd gladly sleep the day away...and Stephen's day if I could!

Yeah, I used work stupid hours years ago, 12 hour days 5-6 days a week for the month of Dec and by the 23rd I'd be too stressed to think straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Huge congrats to Ardfert yesterday,and best of luck to the Stacks today

well done to the Stacks on their win! great match :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Went for a spin down the town earlier. Lights look fantastic I must say. I'm not a local and my gf, who is, commented on how well the town looked in general. Lots of new shops and things seem to be lifting Tralee up very well compared with other towns in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

In the space of 2 months Kerry have won an All-Ireland and Austin Stacks are County and Munster champions. No wonder the town is looking good, it's been a good year for the town!

unkymo wrote: »
    In the space of 2 months Kerry have won an All-Ireland and Austin Stacks are County and Munster champions. No wonder the town is looking good, it's been a good year for the town!

wohoooo! :D:cool:

• Advertisement

The multistorey carpark in Edward street has reopened

http://traleetoday.ie/multi-storey-car-park-edward-street-reopens/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

The multistorey carpark in Edward street has reopened

http://traleetoday.ie/multi-storey-car-park-edward-street-reopens/

Still betcha no one uses it. People will park miles away rather than pay for it. Free parking at Aldi for example is close by.

don't forget there is FREE parking during December on-street and council carparks, from 1pm every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Trailer for the Stacks documentary "A Rockumentary"

Have to say it looks class

http://vimeo.com/user8824605/review/113377910/f792cb8f20

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

don't forget there is FREE parking during December on-street and council carparks, from 1pm every day.

I'll still pay in the multi-storey, because I can't stand aimlessly driving around looking for a spot!

Trailer for the Stacks documentary "A Rockumentary"

Have to say it looks class

http://vimeo.com/user8824605/review/113377910/f792cb8f20

that looks great, well done to Rory Kirby! They are showing it in Siamsa on the 10th Dec, but as it said, tickets are almost sold out!

that looks great, well done to Rory Kirby! They are showing it in Siamsa on the 10th Dec, but as it said, tickets are almost sold out!

Yeah, all the tickets were bought by strand road and Boherbee people, they're going to make sure nobody sees this abomination! :)

Yeah, all the tickets were bought by strand road and Boherbee people, they're going to make sure nobody sees this abomination! :)

awh, poor Strand Road & Mitchel's ;)....ah well, you can still dream of a County & Munster title :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Can someone PM me a number for Mike O'Donnell, Chimney sweep in Tralee. Have a mobile no. but its ringing out.

Thanks,

T.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

ls there a homeless centre in tralee you can voluteer for? or anywhere in kerry...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement