Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I see in the Kerry's Eye that Nancy Myles pub in Ballymullen is due to reopen in the new year, as is the old Minstrels bar in Bridge street! I had noticed there was work going on in there in the past couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Pirates Ale

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I see in the Kerry's Eye that Nancy Myles pub in Ballymullen is due to reopen in the new year, as is the old Minstrels bar in Bridge street! I had noticed there was work going on in there in the past couple of weeks.

I also heard on the radio yesterday that Der Sullivan has bought Benners and its due to be reopened in March. Nice to hear good news. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I also heard on the radio yesterday that Der Sullivan has bought Benners and its due to be reopened in March. Nice to hear good news. :)

yeah, heard that a few weeks ago. It was only formally announced this week. I've seen them in & out of the place for a few weeks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Famous Seamus passed away last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

I want to wish a merry Christmas and happy new year to all the posters here.
    Peace.

I didn't see the post about Sheamus, sorry to hear of his passing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭tfer

Who was he ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Happy Christmas eveyone,have a good one.

tfer wrote: »
    Who was he ??

Sports broadcaster on local radio for many years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Sports broadcaster on local radio for many years.

Jesus, for a minute there I thought you were talking about the former owner of fabric and Ruairis.

sad news at this time of year especially. Condolences to his family. RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Tralee is going to feature on Irish TV at 9pm tonight (channel 400 on freesat) when they broadcast 'Donal's Story' on the 25 cyclists from Tralee to Rome.

Happy Christmas to you all!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭snams

Happy Christmas to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 FarmerSmith

Any suggestions for somewhere for a nice lunch in Tralee on Monday (my birthday) that's suitable for a 16 month old?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Any suggestions for somewhere for a nice lunch in Tralee on Monday (my birthday) that's suitable for a 16 month old?

Manor hotel has lovely food!

Yummy cafe caters to children as far as I'm aware

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Yes yummy is a very child friendly restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

My you are very advanced for your age! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Wishing everyone on this thread a very happy and healthy 2015 !

Regards,

d:)

Happy New Year everyone,roll on 2015!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bobdcow

:-) Happy New Year,

Happy New year to you all :)

was there a good crowd at it?

I saw on Tralee Chamber alliance's page, that they had to put up a notice to say that there were no fireworks at midnight in Denny street as apparently there was a lot of confusion and people thought there were! I actually thought there was to be fireworks at midnight too! There was only the countdown clock on a big screen!

I saw from a friend's FB photo's that there looked to be a good crowd out for the new year countdown! Anyone there?

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    was there a good crowd at it?

I saw on Tralee Chamber alliance's page, that they had to put up a notice to say that there were no fireworks at midnight in Denny street as apparently there was a lot of confusion and people thought there were! I actually thought there was to be fireworks at midnight too! There was only the countdown clock on a big screen!

I saw from a friend's FB photo's that there looked to be a good crowd out for the new year countdown! Anyone there?

No did not get to the event. Heard good reports about the event held in Manor.

There was certainly confusion over the event in Manor and some event in Denny Street.

I rang in the New Year having dinner with friends. Great company , great food and wonderful champagne............. what more could one wish for !:D

How was your New Year ?

No did not get to the event. Heard good reports about the event held in Manor.

There was certainly confusion over the event in Manor and some event in Denny Street.

I rang in the New Year having dinner with friends. Great company , great food and wonderful champagne............. what more could one wish for !:D

How was your New Year ?

I fell asleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Hasn't Fabric been closed for a number of years now?

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    Hasn't Fabric been closed for a number of years now?

Guess so? Never in the place.............showing my age;)

Amazing someone does not reopen the place ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement