Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

g1983d wrote: »
    Reopening as a nightclub afik

Wonder is it going to stick with the fabric name or completely re-brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

CB19Kevo wrote: »
    Wonder is it going to stick with the fabric name or completely re-brand?

Dole Office

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭hanamandiol

Lots of work going on in fabric this week, does anyone know what's going in there? I had a look in when I was passing and is in remarkably good shape for a place that's been abandoned

Bought by Cork investor/developer with a view to resale which i believe is in train at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭hanamandiol

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Apparently Benners won't be opening until the end of March now, or early April. They only took possession of it officially this week.

Did anyone hear that Nancy Myles pub was bought & is to reopen?

Nancy Myles sold pre Chreistmas with sale to be completed early 2015 -heard it will be a pharmacy,a brothel or a pub-hope its a pub as i used to go there now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

amadain wrote: »
    Dole Office

The Doler?

• Advertisement

Nancy Myles sold pre Chreistmas with sale to be completed early 2015 -heard it will be a pharmacy,a brothel or a pub-hope its a pub as i used to go there now and again

What's the difference? It sells drugs resulting in copious amounts of sex afterwards! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

kn wrote: »
    The Doler?

A mix of Fabric and the dole office

Dolric???:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

a brothel? interesting!:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Banna was named one of the top beaches in Ireland by Tripadvisor, along with 2 other Kerry beaches!
    http://traleetoday.ie/banna-named-among-top-ten-beaches-ireland-tripadvisor/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

a brothel? interesting!:confused:

Sending in a CV?
    :)

• Advertisement

Wang King wrote: »
    Sending in a CV?
    :)

ha! charming!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I don't think it's him. No man in his 30's owns an ice breaking oar

So that explains the regular yacht trips to the Caribbean and del dropping off this thread for weeks on end.....! :)

Tralee court hears that theft is not a ‘serious matter’ in Romania
    A defence solicitor claimed that theft was “not a very serious matter . . . in Romania, ” at a district court in Kerry, during a bail hearing for his 25-year-old client.
    Mr Mann presented his case for his client’s release and then said: “It’s not a very serious matter . . . in Romania.”
    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/tralee-court-hears-that-theft-is-not-a-serious-matter-in-romania-1.2108529
    Where does Tralee get these solicitors from? Maybe us Irish are racists for applying Irish rather Romanian law to Romanians?? Or at least that looks like what Pat Mann is trying to argue in Court.

Where does Tralee get these solicitors from? Maybe us Irish are racists for applying Irish rather Romanian law to Romanians?? Or at least that looks like what Pat Mann is trying to argue in Court.

is he for real? so because its ok to steal in another country, its ok for them to do it here?? Ha!

Great, so if they stole from my business, I am just to accept their defence that its not a serious crime in their country!? How can he call himself a solicitor coming out with crap like that!??

Pat Mann makes his living from these free legal aid cases, he's going to pull every cheap trick in the book to earn our hard earned cash...... Its the fckin judge we should be worried about if he swallows what Pat has been shoveling

Wang King wrote: »
    Pat Mann makes his living from these free legal aid cases, he's going to pull every cheap trick in the book to earn our hard earned cash...... Its the fckin judge we should be worried about if he swallows what Pat has been shoveling

very true!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

To be fair I've used that excuse many times in America.

Caught drinking on the street? Ah sure jaysus, you're allowed do that back home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

To be fair, everyone is entitled to their day in court even if their guilt is as plain as the nose on their face. Mann has to be seen as saying something in their defence and very often there's not a lot to be said unfortunately apart from the usual, "he had problems with drink but he's trying to turn his life around" etc. I was on jury duty last year and Mann's barrister did a great job in defending a guy who IMHO was guilty and got him off on reasonable doubt.

• Advertisement

Heard on the radio there about an accident on the Abbeydorney to Tralee road,apparently the road is closed

Heard on the radio there about an accident on the Abbeydorney to Tralee road,apparently the road is closed

yeah someone was seriously injured apparently. Hopefully they will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Motorcyclist killed in that accident outside Abbeydorney.

BPKS wrote: »
    Motorcyclist killed in that accident outside Abbeydorney.

apologies, edited this post as you are right, unfortunately there was a death :( RIP

http://traleetoday.ie/man-dies-road-accident-tralee-abbeydorney-road/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

apologies, edited this post as you are right, unfortunately there was a death :( RIP

http://traleetoday.ie/man-dies-road-accident-tralee-abbeydorney-road/

RIP, that is the second motorcycle death on that road in less than a year I think.

there as been a crash in Rathass, outside the county buildings I think. A car has practically mounted the wall from what it looks like in the photo!
    http://traleetoday.ie/emergency-services-attend-rathass-crash-car-ends-wall/Crash-Rathass-1.jpg

Looks as if it came out of the roundabout at speed, lost control, and shunted up off the kerb.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Was coming home from listowel about an hour ago, and there was a very serious accident just at the turn off for Mountcoal.

The roads seem to be very dangerous in the last week!

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement