Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭hanamandiol

Yeah !!! Serviced yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    A follow up to the shoppers meeting is on the Tralee today site, I can't seem to link it using my iPad so if anyone else has the link can you post it up!?

Here you go

http://traleetoday.ie/the-public-give-their-opinions-on-shopping-in-tralee-in-open-forum/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Some nice work here

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

Has anyone noticed all the black bin bags along both sides of the road between Castleisland and Abbeyfeale, I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago between Tralee and Castleisland?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭snams

Took my car for NCT today and went for a walk while waiting -three separate motorists stopped in Caherslee to ask for directions to NCT centre - i remember the same happened last year - amazing that a centre used by people from all over the county has no signpost while being tucked away at the rear of both housing estates and the Mart building !!
    Having my NCT at 2.20
    Are the lads in good mood?
    Where is the NCT centre?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Fear Ciarrai

NewCorkLad wrote:
    Has anyone noticed all the black bin bags along both sides of the road between Castleisland and Abbeyfeale, I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago between Tralee and Castleisland?

County clean up last Sat, council yet to collect bags

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

That's great! I really would love to see the regionals in Tralee, it makes a lot of sense & a much needed add on of the festival to the town!

You sound very in the know about the festival workings! ;) are you involved with them in some way?

Just an avid fan ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

Clab mor wrote: »
    Just an avid fan ;)

Is there such a thing?!?
    😈

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Clab mor

Wang King wrote: »
    Is there such a thing?!?
    😈

Actually I'm only one of a couple of hundred thousand fans from all over the world!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Anyone here ever used the register of electors thing on the Kerry County Council website?

http://atomik.kerrycoco.ie/ereg/

There seems to be no way to get it to check Fairway Heights, which is where I think my last address they would have registered is. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

keane2097 wrote: »
    Anyone here ever used the register of electors thing on the Kerry County Council website?

http://atomik.kerrycoco.ie/ereg/

There seems to be no way to get it to check Fairway Heights, which is where I think my last address they would have registered is. Any ideas?

I used it last week and found myself registered, so no issues for me. It might be in under a different area address, maybe the Kerries?
    Are you sure they wouldn't have your new address, did you check it wasn't under that just in case? I know there's a man who calls door to door to check household details for the register, maybe he already updated it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I used it last week and found myself registered, so no issues for me. It might be in under a different area address, maybe the Kerries?
    Are you sure they wouldn't have your new address, did you check it wasn't under that just in case? I know there's a man who calls door to door to check household details for the register, maybe he already updated it?

When you type in Kerries you only get options for Kerries East or West, still nothing for Fairway Heights. It's strange.

I'm definitely still registered to Fairway Heights. Trying to get onto them on Twitter before I spend the day on the phone.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Lidl in Listowel is closing at 9pm this Saturday for renovations. If you pop in there this week to buy something, the cashiers are handing out strips of six vouchers - 20% off spends of €50 or more - valid for six consecutive weeks starting next Monday.

These vouchers are valid in any Lidl and even better, Tesco in Manor accept them! Well worth taking a spin to Listowel to bag a strip!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭g1983d

Just passed Quarters/Fabric and I see the old super bowl signs are up instead of Fabric.
    Wonder where the pulled them out of

Units in the Tralee Shopping Center were finally sold at auction

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Units in the Tralee Shopping Center were finally sold at auction

they sure did! good luck to whoever bought them.... :cool:
    http://traleetoday.ie/tralee-shopping-centre-units-sold-at-dublin-auction/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Fountain Court at 40 grand will set an unmerciful benchmark for property in Tralee!!

kn wrote: »
    Fountain Court at 40 grand will set an unmerciful benchmark for property in Tralee!!

I wonder why it went to auction? would it have been a bank repossession?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Does anyone know a jewellwer s in town that sell the Alex and ani energy bracelets? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Connolly Jewellers, 13 Bridge Street, Tralee, Co Kerry have a good selection of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭LurkingLurker

Just wondering, is there a Ticketmaster outlet in Tralee and (if so) where is it??

Just wondering, is there a Ticketmaster outlet in Tralee and (if so) where is it??

B Mobile just off the square, opposite Yummy cafe is a ticketmaster agent.

has anyone been watching 'Ireland's Paramedics' on TV3? just been watching a repeat of it on 3e & one of the paramedics is very familiar, I'm sure he is from Tralee! Does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

dobman88 wrote: »
    Hi folks. What mountain range is behind KGH? I'm here visiting a friend today and they look absolutely stunning.

I hate looking at those mountains from the time I was in hospital for a week and they were all I could look at. I knew every crevice and feature. My dad was in hospital there recently too and mentioned he hated being in hospital looking at 'those lonesome mountains' so I understood his frustration. Sadly he passed away in March.

The Roast House in Denny street are shortlisted for the Best Coffee in Ireland as run by Today FM!
    You can vote for them here...
    http://www.todayfm.com/VOTE:-Best-Cup-of-Coffee-in-Ireland

Pints tonight! You coming?
    :)

Pints tonight! You coming?

If only.....ugh I hate working evenings!:(

If only.....ugh I hate working evenings!:(

Play hooky! G'wan, I'll buy you a pint.... Tell hubby its market research

• Advertisement

Anyone going clubbing this weekend!? The new nightclub 'Quarters' (formerly Fabric) are re-opening this weekend! Horan's is also on!

Hopefully its a busy weekend for the town. Great to see Quarters, Benners and The Ashe Hotel all reopened! Onwards & upwards for Tralee town :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement