Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

Lelantos wrote: »
    No, if you had said something like, people don't wish to incurr additional charges by not using a different banks atm, that would have been believable, but I would guess that less than 1 in 10 people check their balance when using an atm.

That's another reason so then why they use that ATM. I would say balance checking would be higher than 1 in 10 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Damokc wrote: »
    That's another reason so then why they use that ATM. I would say balance checking would be higher than 1 in 10 too.

Meet you outside the bank Friday morn & we'll ask everyone at the atm what they're doing, see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

Meet you outside the bank Friday morn & we'll ask everyone at the atm what they're doing, see what happens :)

Ha ha! Your on!:D On a different topic, does Rocky Mountain Drive Through have an actual opening date?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sully34 wrote: »
    I forget his name again but he is always hanging about the place these days. Be young enough and bloated to ****. Actually seen him hanging outside the Carry out in Killarney yesterday

Eric Leahy I think it is!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Damokc wrote: »
    Ha ha! Your on!:D On a different topic, does Rocky Mountain Drive Through have an actual opening date?

in 16 days according to their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/RockyMountainRestaurant?hc_location=stream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

Thats the chap!!

Oh! I had a different guy in mind, I know who you are talking about though. He's one of those people that when you look at him you wish his father had a wánk instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Oh! I had a different guy in mind, I know who you are talking about though. He's one of those people that when you look at him you wish his father had a wánk instead.

LOL :pac:

as far as I know he is barred from everywhere in town, including the Church!
    He's a total plague

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

feck it l dont know this fella at all...must keep an eye out for him..haha banned from the chruch too?!

• Advertisement

feck it l dont know this fella at all...must keep an eye out for him..haha banned from the chruch too?!

you really don't want to know him!
    He really is a waste of space and all he does is rob & drink & take drugs. In & out of jail all the time. I think he (allegedly) robbed money from the collection boxes in St. John's, hence now barred!

you really don't want to know him!
    He really is a waste of space and all he does is rob & drink & take drugs. In & out of jail all the time. I think he (allegedly) robbed money from the collection boxes in St. John's, hence now barred!

Maybe he is just misunderstood!!!

Maybe he is just misunderstood!!!

I'd say he couldn't even understand himself at this stage! ;)

I'd say he couldn't even understand himself at this stage! ;)

Yeah in a bad way alright. I said earlier how I spotted himself and Mighty Mouse hanging outside the 'Carry out' in Killarney yesterday.
    He must be on tour

Yeah in a bad way alright. I said earlier how I spotted himself and Mighty Mouse hanging outside the 'Carry out' in Killarney yesterday.
    He must be on tour

Haven't seen Mighty Mouse around town much since benners shut down

He must be on tour

might have been 'Mighty Mouses' brother, C*******r, he hangs around with him (was with him on Sunday in town), he looks just like his brother & I think MM is in jail....again! Oh I know them all....:P

might have been 'Mighty Mouses' brother, Christopher, he hangs around with him (was with him on Sunday in town), he looks just like his brother & I think MM is in jail....again! Oh I know them all....:P

You were with him in town on sunday???? You could be right,used to pass Mighty Mouse everyday on my way to work,not so much now

You were with him in town on sunday???? You could be right,used to pass Mighty Mouse everyday on my way to work,not so much now

thankfully I wasn't with him (uggghh!)....saw him with a drink in his hand, as usual!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

might have been 'Mighty Mouses' brother, Christopher, he hangs around with him (was with him on Sunday in town), he looks just like his brother & I think MM is in jail....again! Oh I know them all....:P

Ciarrai, I always thought you were a lady ! Very disappointed with the company you keep. Very surprised indeed.....:)

Ciarrai, I always thought you were a lady ! Very disappointed with the company you keep. Very surprised indeed.....:)

thankfully I don't! unfortunately I have far too many dealings with them in my job :mad:

• Advertisement

Oh..................... Mr Lelantos, not quite the commentary I expect from a gentleman, especially you.

Has anyone got more inspirational news on Tralee?

The tone of this thread has been lowered due to Mr. Sullys influence:confused:

thankfully I don't! unfortunately I have far too many dealings with them in my job :mad:

Glad to hear that. I was concened that our favourite Rose on this thread was leading a double life:)

there seems to be no work going on in 'Micko's for the past couple of weeks. Anyone know when Costa is due to open?

Oh..................... Mr Lelantos, not quite the commentary I expect from a gentleman, especially you.

Has anyone got more inspirational news on Tralee?

The tone of this thread has been lowered due to Mr. Sullys influence:confused:

This guy is a scurge & a drain on the resources of the court. Has contributed nothing in his life except pain & misery.
    I for one won't shed any tears when his time comes....

This guy is a scurge & a drain on the resources of the court. Has contributed nothing in his life except pain & misery.

exactly my thoughts!

Always thought Mighty Mouse was ok, an alcoholic, but no meanness in the guy from what I've seen. More of a self destructive kind of character.

Always thought Mighty Mouse was ok, an alcoholic, but no meanness in the guy from what I've seen. More of a self destructive kind of character.

nope, he's not a nice guy. She hit my sister in the face about 10 years ago. He's dangerous, believe me. His brother isn't as bad, but he can get nasty on drink...

nope, he's not a nice guy. She hit my sister in the face about 10 years ago. He's dangerous, believe me. His brother isn't as bad, but he can get nasty on drink...

Right, problem is, they call them all mighty mouse sometimes. I'm talking about an older brother, late 30's I know there is another 5-6 years younger who is nasty. Was it the older lad who hit your sister?

Right, problem is, they call them all mighty mouse sometimes. I'm talking about an older brother, late 30's I know there is another 5-6 years younger who is nasty. Was it the older lad who hit your sister?

oh right, yeah well it was the older guy, very hard looking face, he's usually in jail. His younger brother, who I know as C******r, is probably only in his 20's, and a bit smaller than him. He's not AS bad! I only know the older one as 'mighty mouse'! he's a pr*ck!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

But why would they change there ways.

As soon as they go to court there given the best of solicitors or barristers free under legal aid. And there straight back out on appeal even if they are sentenced for anything.

The judiciary has a lot to answer for aswell. But I suppose there not living around them, so the problem doesn't affect them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement