Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Far as I know mighty mouse had a stroke due to an overdose, Ambulance was called to his house months back and no sign of him since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    oh right, yeah well it was the older guy, very hard looking face, he's usually in jail. His younger brother, who I know as Christopher, is probably only in his 20's, and a bit smaller than him. He's not AS bad! I only know the older one as 'mighty mouse'! he's a pr*ck!

If ye think that's bad, wait till ye see the next generation of them. there's about 4 of them who all look exactly the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

I think I'm lost...again :)
    There's no chance that other people are called Mighty Mouse in town is there? The guy I'm on about has a surname starting with C & is a hot drink,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Eric Leahy I think it is!

He is a bit of a waste of oxygen alright. I had to bring my 8 day-old baby into A&E in the middle of the night last week and that f*cking eejit was falling around drunk roaring in the waiting room with 2 security guards looking after him. It made a stressful situation a whole lot worse.

xxyyzz wrote: »
    He is a bit of a waste of oxygen alright. I had to bring my 8 day-old baby into A&E in the middle of the night last week and that f*cking eejit was falling around drunk roaring in the waiting room with 2 security guards looking after him. It made a stressful situation a whole lot worse.

Hope all is well with your little one, stressful time made worse by that....person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Lelantos wrote: »
    Hope all is well with your little one, stressful time made worse by that....person

Yeah, he was grand - just over concerned first time parents suffering from extreme sleep deprivation.

There's no chance that other people are called Mighty Mouse in town is there? The guy I'm on about has a surname starting with C & is a hot drink,

Are you thinking of the fella on a bike with a giant dent in his forehead??.

There are so many scummers now that either look the same or have the same surname that it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

But why would they change there ways.

As soon as they go to court there given the best of solicitors or barristers free under legal aid. And there straight back out on appeal even if they are sentenced for anything.

The judiciary has a lot to answer for aswell. But I suppose there not living around them, so the problem doesn't affect them.

Michael, very valid point. Until the system locks these guys away for a long time, they will continue to be a menace to the public and taxpayer.
    I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, it certainly annoys me to hear solicitors and barristers fighting their clients case in court. These scumbags don't deserve free legal aid. After three offences I believe they should no longer qualify for free legal aid, and should therefore suffer the consequences of their behaviour.
    Hitting a lady in the face warrants a custodial sentence, not a slap on the wrist.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

nope, he's not a nice guy. She hit my sister in the face about 10 years ago. He's dangerous, believe me. His brother isn't as bad, but he can get nasty on drink...

That behaviour is outrageous. Hitting a lady in the face warrants a custodial sentence.

There are so many scummers now that either look the same or have the same surname that it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles!.

No, lol, I'm thinking of a diff guy again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

a stack of needles is an apt name for him, if it's the same guy I'm thinking of

a stack of needles is an apt name for him, if it's the same guy I'm thinking of

Yup thats him i bet, handsome looking devil he is........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Michael, very valid point. Until the system locks these guys away for a long time, they will continue to be a menace to the public and taxpayer.
    I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, it certainly annoys me to hear solicitors and barristers fighting their clients case in court. These scumbags don't deserve free legal aid. After three offences I believe they should no longer qualify for free legal aid, and should therefore suffer the consequences of their behaviour.
    Hitting a lady in the face warrants a custodial sentence, not a slap on the wrist.:)

I think it should be once your convicted once, from then on your on your own. Pay for your own crimes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

that's probably C******r, he's probably mid-late 20's & not who we know as Mighty Mouse, that would be his older brother (I know there are a load of them in the family though). Its the older brother we had trouble with years ago, but this guy has been trouble too of course, I just don't find him as bad as the older guy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

That behaviour is outrageous. Hitting a lady in the face warrants a custodial sentence.

I can't remember if he did time for it, I think he did do some but it was on top of other offences...of course!

But why would they change there ways.

As soon as they go to court there given the best of solicitors or barristers free under legal aid. And there straight back out on appeal even if they are sentenced for anything.

The judiciary has a lot to answer for aswell. But I suppose there not living around them, so the problem doesn't affect them.

they also should have their dole cut, they shouldn't be allowed just go in & out of jail & have money handed to them on their return. Its a joke!

xxyyzz wrote: »

that's a regular occurance as far as I know. He wastes so much of the A&E's time up there, its ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Oh..................... Mr Lelantos, not quite the commentary I expect from a gentleman, especially you.

Has anyone got more inspirational news on Tralee?

The tone of this thread has been lowered due to Mr. Sullys influence:confused:

You rang??

At least Eric Leahy and Mighty Mouse have taken the heat off me!!!

You want a baddin,I will give you the worst low life this town has ever seen. Here it goes <snip>!!

• Advertisement

Sully34 wrote: »
    You want a baddin,I will give you the worst low life this town has ever seen. Here it goes <snip>!!

I think you will find he was already mentioned on the previous page.....dent in forehead, cycles a bike...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I would warn people here about defamation, but one of tenets for defamation to occur is that you actually have a reputation to defend!!

saw another 'head' is back out of jail! He definately didn't do the time given. Sickening!

I think you will find he was already mentioned on the previous page.....dent in forehead, cycles a bike...

I can't quite place this one! I'm sure I'll know him if I see him though! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I can't quite place this one! I'm sure I'll know him if I see him though! :rolleyes:

He has more than a dent on his forehead, he looks like Two-Face out of Batman

pookiesboo wrote: »
    He has more than a dent on his forehead, he looks like Two-Face out of Batman

ah fe*k it why can't I place who it is!??

ah fe*k it why can't I place who it is!??

Cause you never dated him? ;)

Cause you never dated him? ;)

thankfully I don't have many ex's in this town....phew! One of the reasons I went to uni in Scotland and then moved to Dublin, was because of the lack of men here LOL Then I married a Brit...much to the annoyance of my father HAHAHA! oh well, they grew to love him :D

You joking?? He cant even walk anymore nevermind cycle a bike

• Advertisement

thankfully I don't have many ex's in this town....phew! One of the reasons I went to uni in Scotland and then moved to Dublin, was because of the lack of men here LOL Then I married a Brit...much to the annoyance of my father HAHAHA! oh well, they grew to love him :D

A Brit?! I can hear one or two posters spitting out their bacon & cabbage from here!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement