Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

I do agree that mentioning people by name on here might be a bad idea

Lelantos wrote: »
    A Brit?! I can hear one or two posters spitting out their bacon & cabbage from here!

Delthedriver by any chance. HE LOVES HER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    thankfully I don't have many ex's in this town....phew! One of the reasons I went to uni in Scotland and then moved to Dublin, was because of the lack of men here LOL Then I married a Brit...much to the annoyance of my father HAHAHA! oh well, they grew to love him :D

More like you went to Scotland leaving a trail of broken hearts behind you!
    Nothing wrong with marrying a Brit. Fine upstanding people:)

Sully34 wrote: »
    Delthedriver by any chance. HE LOVES HER!!!

Our secret is out!!

A Brit?! I can hear one or two posters spitting out their bacon & cabbage from here!

If they only spit out their bacon and cabbage.........

Oh my goodness , she married a Brit......shock horror!

What next? A Protestant?

At least Ciarrai's Dad saw the light! Sound Man he is too!:)

• Advertisement

I guess you enjoy stirring things Mr.Sully?

Now that the Leaving Cert is over you will have even more time on your hands!:D

I guess you enjoy stirring things Mr.Sully?

Now that the Leaving Cert is over you will have even more time on your hands!:D

Oh Del,Del,Del you do enjoy rubbing me up the wrong way Lad,(said the Nun to the Bishop) I love nothing more than a good old stir me. But just when Im trying to get out of it, You drag me back in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

How many items of shopping can Willy the Cuckoo actually hang from that bike at any one time?

What is the inside joke Christy Healy finds so funny all the time?

Can you make it in and out of the Silver Coin without being tapped for a fag by either Martin O Brien or that fat lad from Shanakill?

When is Christy Tick Tock going to follow in DJ Curtins footsteps and break into Vegas?

Christy allways says hello to me when we meet. I dont know the other people you mention but I think its wrong and mean spirited to discuss vulnerable people like Christy on a public board like this.

Christy allways says hello to me when we meet. I dont know the other people you mention but I think its wrong and mean spirited to discuss vulnerable people like Christy on a public board like this.

What Christy you talking about about??

Christy Tick Tock says hello to absolutely everybody so I wouldnt get too excited about that Lad. Plus I dont think I said anything bad about the man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

You joking?? He cant even walk anymore nevermind cycle a bike

Back in the day paddy was a keen cyclist :rolleyes:, mainly cycled the bikes he robbed but was always on a bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Oh, lets leave this one well alone as some people aren't as vulnerable as you might think

Back in the day paddy was a keen cyclist :rolleyes:, mainly cycled the bikes he robbed but was always on a bike.

True, never seen him walk anywhere when he could. He was Stephen Roche on a Triumph

Anyway!! Got half a story about 300,000 euro's been wasted on something or another that was built around the Windmill that wasnt deemed safe and have to be pulled down again. Anybody fill in the blanks?

Anyway!! Got half a story about 300,000 euro's been wasted on something or another that was built around the Windmill that wasnt deemed safe and have to be pulled down again. Anybody fill in the blanks?

We on about Lee Bradshaw again? ;)

* MOVED TO LEE BRADSHAW THREAD

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

he's just opened a new place in Dublin, the Copper Bar & Grill...which was what he wanted to open here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Didn't he have ' environmental' problems at the station house that forced him to close?

Gone but not forgotten!

Wonder how many Leinster boys will be on the Lions team on Saturday?

Guess the boys in the Copper Bar is South Dublin will be drinking points of Hino while watching the match.

Ah yes , a legend in his own lunchtime. What a plonker!;)

The rain is back again!
    The weather was fabulous in Kerry over the last few days.
    Good weather scheduled to return next Monday, time to get the Bbqs and Pims out again.:D

• Advertisement

he's just opened a new place in Dublin, the Copper Bar & Grill...which was what he wanted to open here!

Not quite, subtle difference, he may be managing a new place in Dublin,
    He wanted to open the Copper Bar & Grill in Tralee? The two ventures he actually opened , closed down. Perhaps it is better to let sleeping dogs........:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭qwertypop

thankfully I don't! unfortunately I have far too many dealings with them in my job :mad:

Ha. Your either a guard, social welfare person or work in the shelters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

qwertypop wrote: »

Or working in an off-licence........ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Not quite, subtle difference, he may be managing a new place in Dublin,
    He wanted to open the Copper Bar & Grill in Tralee? The two ventures he actually opened , closed down. Perhaps it is better to let sleeping dogs........:;)

I may have forgotten to post it up but there was a Court case in the papers a couple of weeks ago where Lee was given a substantial fine for Environmental Health breaches at the Station House.

qwertypop wrote: »

Logging on to post that.....and then closed the account? Weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

Does anyone know if the Parcel Motel at the petrol station across from Lidl is actually up 'n' running? I just registered with Parcel Motel and the only one showing up in Kerry is the one in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Damokc wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Parcel Motel at the petrol station across from Lidl is actually up 'n' running? I just registered with Parcel Motel and the only one showing up in Kerry is the one in Killarney.

Has a PM unit been installed there?! That would be great, it's a brilliant service, have been checking regularly for ages to see if there's one in Tralee. Have 2 items currently awaiting collection in Killarney, so this would be handier. As you say, still not showing on their website though.

There is a dedicated boards thread here but their official rep Orla no longer posts answers to queries there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

Seamu$ wrote: »
    Has a PM unit been installed there?! That would be great, it's a brilliant service, have been checking regularly for ages to see if there's one in Tralee. Have 2 items currently awaiting collection in Killarney, so this would be handier. As you say, still not showing on their website though.

There is a dedicated boards thread here but their official rep Orla no longer posts answers to queries there.

I just sent them an email there and got one back straight away. They said no date yet but to follow titter for details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

This would be an excellent addition to the town!

• Advertisement

I just sent them an email there and got one back straight away. They said no date yet but to follow titter for details.

I presume they meant Twitter? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement