Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I wonder how long before it will either:

A: Be vandalised, "jon woz ere" etc.

B: Stolen or badly attempted.

C: Turned the opposite way for some reason.

D: Chewing gum stuck to it, look down at the pavement along that street you will be shocked by the sheer amount of gum.

E: Used as an ashtray..

Anyways feel free to add to it......

Some old one tried to post a letter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Spain AND Portugal! lucky git! I haven't had a holiday in 4 years :( so depressing!

Lucky is right, even managed to catch the week of fine weather in Ireland between both trips!:)
    When we get decent weather in Kerry, there is no nicer place.
    Weather due to improve again next week

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

So is Del a drug dealer or in the cheap ciggie trade. Or are we still not supposed to guess eachothers occupations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Uhhhhhhh good one....I can see it happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Must try & find a story that was online last month. An old boy in England used to post his letters in the same letterbox at the end of his street for 2 years, went to do it again & someone noticed & told him it was actually a box for dogshít

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Sully34 wrote: »
    So is Del a drug dealer or in the cheap ciggie trade. Or are we still not supposed to guess eachothers occupations?

Pisshhh that was so page 95....were back on tea and cake you will be glad to hear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Lelantos wrote: »
    Must try & find a story that was online last month. An old boy in England used to post his letters in the same letterbox at the end of his street for 2 years, went to do it again & someone noticed & told him it was actually a box for dogshít

He must have been barking mad!

Pisshhh that was so page 95....were back on tea and cake you will be glad to hear.

And there was me thinking that Tea and cake was from page 1 to 94 PISSSHHH!!

It is a tough life, but someone has to do it!

• Advertisement

Anybody else notice all the chuggers in Town today? And whats with those boxes eh?

Quaderno wrote: »
    Yes, it reads "eco counter". See below:

259145.jpg

No idea about the permission though.

No permission needed for these. Installed by the council I think. Used to track trafficflow down the mall, to do with the plans to turn Denny st into a 2way street again.

It is a tough life, but someone has to do it!

Its actually a great life by the sounds of it!! And they say crime doesnt pay. Keep up the good work and keep it coming

I got good news and bad news today. The bad news was they banned me for 'LIFE' from the football forum. But the good news is I can spend a lot more time now with you fine people

Its actually a great life by the sounds of it!! And they say crime doesnt pay. Keep up the good work and keep it coming

Crime pays ,free legal aid, guaranteed fee income!:D

All in favour of free legal aid, guaranteed fee income!:D

You must be defending some of the 'BIG' boys if your travelling to Spain and Portugal eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I got good news and bad news today. The bad news was they banned me for 'LIFE' from the football forum. But the good news is I can spend a lot more time now with you fine people

I actually love reading your comments...your a whitty chap! :pac:

I actually love reading your comments...your a whitty chap! :pac:

Thanks but now can you tell that to the MODS on the football forum!!

Lelantos wrote: »
    Ask nicely & next time Del is driving to Portugal he'll stick you in the back of his lorry, sleeping bag, MackeyD's & all the trucker music you can handle, it'll be heaven on earth!

No problem:)

How many of us here would actually know eachother? Gone to school together? Stop and talk in the street. Its weird eh? Do do do do do do do do do do do do (thats me doing the Twilight Zone Theme music)

• Advertisement

Thanks but now can you tell that to the MODS on the football forum!!

Are you referring to Soccer or Gaelic Football, known in Kerry as Football?

How many of us here would actually know eachother? Gone to school together? Stop and talk in the street. Its weird eh? Do do do do do do do do do do do do (thats me doing the Twilight Zone Theme music)

I think I have pegged one maybe two of you. Its my job to know these things so Im pretty good at it

Are you referring to Soccer or Gaelic Football, known in Kerry as Football?

Soccer wouldnt watch that other tripe

As an outsider , I can confirm I did not go to school with anyone here, but how well I know people here ..........?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

your better off, that place is a dump

And before I get bombarded for that last comment about our fine sport I would like to say I was an avid follower of Gaelic Football during the 80's but now with all the hand passing Its like watching fecking basketball

Soccer wouldnt watch that other tripe

You are hoping to remain on the Tralee thread ? :rolleyes:

your better off, that place is a dump

Yes but it was my dump

I think I have pegged one maybe two of you. Its my job to know these things so Im pretty good at it

Is that good or bad?:cool:

• Advertisement

You are hoping to remain on the Tralee thread ? :rolleyes:

Yes the plan is to work my way up and become a MOD and ban all this talk of bloody tea and buns. So be nice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement