Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Anyone know if theres a place in town that sells wall or furniture stencils? Not letter ones or kids ones. Thought Woodies might sell them but checked their website and they dont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Anyone know if theres a place in town that sells wall or furniture stencils? Not letter ones or kids ones. Thought Woodies might sell them but checked their website and they dont

Got a set in woodies years ago. Dunno if the site shows all the shop stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Drove down Denny st. bout an hour ago. Barrier rails in position down both sides.
    Anyone up to speed with what might be happening tomorrow there ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

pookiesboo wrote: »

Try the Art & Hobby shop in Castle Street, near AIB:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Got a set in woodies years ago. Dunno if the site shows all the shop stock.

Yeah they must have something, thanks!
    Try the Art & Hobby shop in Castle Street, near AIB:)

Oh yeah, never thought of that place, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Drove down Denny st. bout an hour ago. Barrier rails in position down both sides.

Could be because of this I think

http://trigrandprix.com/uncategorized/trigrandprix-ireland-the-tralee-triathlon-june-29th-2013/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Del will be on he's way to the cricket after a spot of brunch tomorrow. They keep the commoners and peasents off the streets while he's in town!

:)

Del will be on he's way to the cricket after a spot of brunch tomorrow. They keep the commoners and peasents off the streets while he's in town!

:)

Proper order!

See you at the cricket Michael :)

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Lelantos wrote: »
    That's how the ciggie companies are hooking younger people these days. They can't advertise anymore, so they slip nicotine into the ice cream & such, get them hooked nice & young, next generation of smokers hooked before they're 12, brilliant marketing ploy. Anyone else fancy a Solero & Hedges now?

Ha ha dont think its that brilliant,Its more like Mr Softee pulling Ice Creams with a fag hanging from his gob

Must get myself a spin doctor and a copy of the Tralee Advertiser

• Advertisement

Seen a certain somebody (Not mentioning names) around Town sporting two fine shiners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Sully34 wrote: »
    Seen a certain somebody (Not mentioning names) around Town sporting two fine shiners

Del? ;)

Del? ;)

No not me:)

All well with me. Looking forward to sailing tomorrow:)

Go on Sully , you are busting to make some noise:D

Must get myself a spin doctor and a copy of the Tralee Advertiser

Yes you certainly need a new scriptwriter. :D

No not me:)

All well with me. Looking forward to sailing tomorrow:)

Thought there may have been a cricketing mishap as you were keeping wicket, the crack of the leather on willow, followed by the crack of leather on your mush :)
    No sailing for me tomorrow, although I will be in Kinsale, Commodore here I come.

Ha ha dont think its that brilliant,Its more like Mr Softee pulling Ice Creams with a fag hanging from his gob

WTF? :rolleyes:

Thought there may have been a cricketing mishap as you were keeping wicket, the crack of the leather on willow, followed by the crack of leather on your mush :)
    No sailing for me tomorrow, although I will be in Kinsale, Commodore here I come.

The eyes are a little heavy , drinking too much Pimms;)

Looking forward to the Traithlon tommorow. They have to start in the Canal,dodge the shopping trolleys and greyhound carcasses and find a half decent bike to cycle the **** out of there.

Looking forward to the Traithlon tommorow. They have to start in the Canal,dodge the shopping trolleys and greyhound carcasses and find a half decent bike to cycle the **** out of there.

Plenty of crys of "Run Forrest, run!"

• Advertisement

So you are not participating? Shame on you. I thought you would at least represent your home town;)

Ah maybe that is the reason you are looking for a copy of the Tralee Advertiser. Perhaps the course map is contained in the publication? Though as a local you must surely know the course at this stage.

Or run Sully run!;)

No I would say even Forrest Gump wouldnt make it out of that canal alive

So you are not participating? Shame on you. I thought you would at least represent your home town;)

He did the castle bar run in rock st a few weeks ago instead, he's an athlete in his prime!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

WTF? :rolleyes:

OMG Del said WTF.... OMG LOL. :)

He did the castle bar run in rock st a few weeks ago instead, he's an athlete in his prime!

Meaning??

Until we get a ROFPMSL I'm saving my lol's :)

Meaning??

A 100 yard dash is as much as you'd manage, you'd feckin drown in the canal if you tried a triathlon :)

Yes, as a blow in , I am picking up the local lingo. LOL !:D

If I am to become the Mayor of Tralee, I need to stop speaking the Queens's English in my condescending tones! LOL

• Advertisement

adam88 wrote: »
    That fellow that drives around with the crooked head and shoulders looks fair dodge. He gives a fair size of come though.

A fair size of fckin what?!
    I'm never buying ice cream off that barsteward again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement