Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Lelantos wrote: »
    A 100 yard dash is as much as you'd manage, you'd feckin drown in the canal if you tried a triathlon :)

Well you could manage the running off the mouth maybe yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Sully34 wrote: »
    Well you could manage the running off the mouth maybe yourself

Ah, I'd always be the silver medallist in that category

adam88 wrote: »
    That fellow that drives around with the crooked head and shoulders looks fair dodge. He gives a fair size of come though.

Well 'Mr Softee' is the lad that looks like Shane McGowan on a bad day and 'Mr Whipee' has more of the Child Catcher look about him. MIND THAT CHILD!

Ah, I'd always be the silver medallist in that category

No Id say with a bit of 'back up' behind you, you could go for GOLD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Until we get a ROFPMSL I'm saving my lol's :)

What is ROFPMSL ?

• Advertisement

No Id say with a bit of 'back up' behind you, you could go for GOLD!

An no, I'm quite happy to bask in your reflected glory, it just warms the cockles of my heart to see a true master practice his art. I am Danielsan to your Mr Miagi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Every day about 10.30 Sully seems to pop up, more often than not sipping on a can.

Cheers
    tesco2bvalue2blager.jpg

What is ROFPMSL ?

Roll On Floor Piss Myself Laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

'Mr Whipee' has more of the Child Catcher look about him. MIND THAT CHILD!

you on about adolf??.

Sully, you are some comedian.
    You should have your own, one man show, in the Greyhound Bar:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

An no, I'm quite happy to bask in your reflected glory, it just warms the cockles of my heart to see a true master practice his art. I am Danielsan to your Mr Miagi

It aint my reflected glory your basking in though is it? You have been waxing on and waxing off to someother Mr Miagi

Roll On Floor Piss Myself Laughing

Class, I must tell my chums in the City that one on Monday:D

you on about adolf??.

Ha ha thats the fellow,CREEPY!!

Ha ha thats the fellow,CREEPY!!

He freaks me out, although ingenious disguise, knowone would ever suspect Hitler to be selling "Eiskrem" after ze war.

It aint my reflected glory your basking in though is it? You have been waxing on and waxing off to someother Mr Miagi

At this rate there'll be no one left to Fight for your honour, besides, a man who catch fly with chopstick can achieve anything

Whomever could that be?:D

Whomever could that be?:D

I wouldnt mind, Counterlock offered him 2% beer & he's getting píssy with me!

At this rate there'll be no one left to Fight for your honour, besides, a man who catch fly with chopstick can achieve anything

You aint never seen me do the Crane bud

Any bars have the game on tomorrow morning serving breakfast?.

I wouldnt mind, Counterlock offered him 2% beer & he's getting píssy with me!

Uncontrollable since the Leaving Cert ended!:D

• Advertisement

The Mall defo, prob Bailey's also

I've never seen you do the sheep either

Well maybe we just dont hang out with the same sort

Counterlock?? Pissshhh who the **** is that lad. I dont bother punching below my weight. I wish the same could be said for some other folk on here

O' Donnells in Mounthawk, I was there last Saturday!

I think Der O'Sullivans in town, for the townies!:D

The Mall defo, prob Bailey's also

Meh, baileys only serving tea and croissants or some sheeeit.

Snackery me thinks for a pre match heart attack I'd say.

Meh, baileys only serving tea and croissants or some sheeeit.

Snackery me thinks for a pre match heart attack I'd say.

Toasties alright, no fry ups there

1000 posts (again) yeeeeeeeeeah.

I swear to christ if that mod starts deleting crap again I'll I'll I'll more than likely do fu*ck all......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Carraig95

What is your problem honey?
    Was it not I who directed you to the Art & Hobby Store to find your stencils?
    I have no recollection of the fact, whatsoever that Mr.Sully was called a shut stirrer. Not by me Madam.
    Whatever have you been tippling.
    You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about moi. What exactly is your issue?
    Sincerely,
    Del

As someone who checks in everyday, but is afraid to contribute, I have to say, from watching tonights posts one thing has become blatentlly obvious.

Sully34 - when you originally started posting on this thread I was close to reporting you to the moderator because I felt all posts were unnecessarily negative and were therefore contributing nothing to the thread. You were called up, by a few regular posters, and like a mature individual, you nicely whipped it around and have now become the most interesting and funny contributor to this text. Well done dude. And I hope the little fell youu were visiting in hospital is all good.

Del - Dude, you seem like a nice guy, but we get it, you've got a good job and blah blah blah. Chances are, I'm probably set more than you by ten. But those who are truly comfortable with themselves and their occupations never feel the need to broadcast cricket and flights and pims and all that ****. It's all good. We get it, you're the man. This isn't a pub, it's not a physical social interaction. We're all keyboard warriors, tucked up nicely at home with no fear of physical, intellectual or social retribution. No one cares who anyone is.

So I propose this.

Sully34. You're a Tralee head. I like you're attitude and your blatently obvious Tralee born shi stirring. Keep it up. It's keeping the thread alive.

Del - Nice guy, informative from an outsider point of view. Brilliant. Needed baldy, gives a different perspective. And thanks for that.

Ciarrai76 - always interesting

Everyone else - lets be realists and point out the good and the bad and debate and argue but all love this town. Because everyone knows, it's not Killarney, it's not ****in Narnia...........but it's home.

Ok, done for another month.

Cucumber sandwiches?

And on that note :) am off to bed, stupid Australian time, if the rugby were only on a few hours later I'd booze for the day.

Peeeeeace....Literally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I haven't posted here in ages!

Whats going on in our lovely little town....Oh I see we're on about scumbags!

Edit; We're not on about scumbags! Whats going on this thread and where are all my posts gone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement