Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭The Banger Moran

Sully34 wrote: »
    Would do but my diary is chock a block,can you do Sunday?

No I only play cricket on Sundays I'm afraid. On a separate matter Who would I call in Tralee Town council about getting a Union Jack flag positioned on Denny St? Kerry is the kingdom because we didn't rebel in 1978. It would be appropriate if the main town in Kerry honoured this fact with something on the Main Street of the town.
    Time for us culchies to get with the times and all that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Dear all & Mrs. Boo,

It is time to say good night. Thank you for the banter

I have an early start in the morning

Have a great weekend

May your god's go with you.

Regards,

Del

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Dear all & Mrs. Boo,

Have a great weekend

Regards,

Del[/QUOTE

So you going to bail out on me already?

No I only play cricket on Sundays I'm afraid. On a separate matter Who would I call in Tralee Town council about getting a Union Jack flag positioned on Denny St? Kerry is the kingdom because we didn't rebel in 1978. It would be appropriate if the main town in Kerry honoured this fact with something on the Main Street of the town.

In 1978?:confused:

Im sure I could rustle something up. You got a red and blue biro on you?

• Advertisement

Dear all & Mrs. Boo,

Have a great weekend

Regards,

Del[/QUOTE

So you going to bail out on me already?

Sully, my friend.
    I think it is better that I bail out on you now, than bail you out on Monday;)

I'm sure there is a flag in the boot of my car you could borrow, if only I could remember where:confused: I parked it.

If all fails I can arrange to give you my St.George's flag as an interim measure!

Good night! ..........

In 1978?:confused:

Typo sweetheart
    1798 of course
    Sleep tight

Biros? Can't stand those unsightly accessories. I could provide crayons but don't know when I could meet you to hand them over with all the flights I got to get etc!

Biros? Can't stand those unsightly accessories. I could provide crayons but don't know when I could meet you to hand them over with all the flights I got to get etc!

No I got one of them posh biro's, It has multi-colours

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Great crack catching up on the thread 'this am' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Great crack catching up on the thread 'this am' ;)

Its like the zombies come out of the grave at the witching hour to play while us 'ordinary' folk have already gone to bed only to find the place in a mess again after getting up the next morning..........

They must arrange these late night jousts because they surely cannot be happening by accident.

Good morning All,

Hope you enjoyed the banter last night. I did!

Have a great day

Regards,

Del:D

kn wrote: »
    Its like the zombies come out of the grave at the witching hour again to play while 'ordinary' folk have already gone to bed only to find the place in a mess again after getting up the next morning..........

Yes, I won't be playing this pm. Have a long day sailing ahead of me. I am sure Mr. Sully and Mrs Boo can survive without me. Lol.:D

Derek isnt a bad lad. He lives in a nice little bedsit up the top of Castle Street. One day on his old commodore 64 he tapped into somebody's wifi and his imagination ran away with him. He talked of travelling to all corners of the world with wallets full of cash,bless.
    Derek aint a bad lad, just got an active imagination
    Biggest wind up merchant on here

Derek.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Two basic rules on boards as any mod will tell you
    Attack the post, not the poster
    Don't be a Dick

if we all stick to those basic rules, no problems, we''ll get on as well as any distinctional family!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

Anybody know if that gluten free place in Ivy Terrace is worth dropping into?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Joesh82

I think you only get heated arguments over topics you are passionate about. I'd rather that than apathy whatever your position is.

Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday nights alright.......

• Advertisement

Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday nights alright.......

For listening to bad 80's music..

Lelantos wrote: »
    For listening to bad 80's music..

70's actually but lets not fall out over it eh

70's actually but lets not fall out over it eh

That it is, apologies, could be the only bloody thing we don't fall out over. :)

Well I cant be hanging out with you crumb bums all night. Got my Bookclub,which is always a crazy night then its off for my Saturday night Backgammon

Sugar it I thought that you would be at our Philosophy Meet up tonight. Forgot its your Backgammon week.
    Barrow was super today Arnie Palmer would have been proud of how well I played.
    Ah well Toodle Pip until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

I just passed through tralee there, there isnt a sole around the place, twas fair strange to see no car parked from the front of garveys right up to the traffic lights, never seen that before.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I just passed through tralee there, there isnt a sole around the place, twas fair strange to see no car parked from the front of garveys right up to the traffic lights, never seen that before.

I walked through town this eve around 9pm and it seemed like it was kinda busy around. Good few tourists and bit of a crowd sitting outside the Grand. Had a nice enough crowd around, no weirdos to be seen thankfully!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Anybody know if that gluten free place in Ivy Terrace is worth dropping into?

defo, its lovely and its just been done up inside, with a new door out into the balcony so you can sit outside now!
    Food is good, plus very reasonably priced, and they have really nice bread & desserts. Oh and they got a new coffee machine, with lovely new coffee (can't think of name of brand).
    I'm not a coeliac, but I do try and eat a bit more gluten free food as I do have IBS so it helps :)

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I walked through town this eve around 9pm and it seemed like it was kinda busy around. Good few tourists and bit of a crowd sitting outside the Grand. Had a nice enough crowd around, no weirdos to be seen thankfully!

There was some sort of motorbike procession thru town before 7, garda bikes & cars also, maybe that had something to do with it.

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

It was a gorgeous evening.
    A lovely evening indeed to relax outside The Grand Hotel and enjoy a few drinks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

Was over in the General Hospital last night to visit me young lad. Got there just in time for the Spain v Italy game. We made our way down to the television room and had the place to ourselves,CUSHTY!! Switched on the telly and no bloody channels just a poxy DVD player hooked up to it.

So if anybody has a spare 'poverty box' they could donate to the Rathass Ward it would be appreciated Im sure. Poor ole bastards must be bored out of their skulls.

it was a hip replacement dvd that was in it last time i was there, nearly made me vomit watching it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement