Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    whats the best thing to do with an old tv? is there anywhere that take them in? Higgins waste?

Wherever you purchased your new one, has to take your old one for recycling!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Wherever you purchased your new one, has to take your old one for recycling!

oh really? got it in Soundstore, they never said a word about it! We even said we had to get a new tv because our old one died!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

whats the best thing to do with an old tv? is there anywhere that take them in? Higgins waste?

The retailer you bought the new one off of has to take it off you for recycling. You paid for it already with the WEE levy.

oh really? got it in Soundstore, they never said a word about it! We even said we had to get a new tv because our old one died!

Bring it in to them tomorrow with your receipt. They have to take it by law.

News on this years "SkyFest" Air Display at the Rose of Tralee:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85416058#post85416058

Hope you'll enjoy it again this year :)

It was called off last year due to weather/low cloud IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

went to RM today...went thru the drive thru...l thought the food was ok. Got a meal deal, got some burger cant remember the name, was nice but l was expecting more cause of the hype. l would go back there again, try something different. my friend got some chicken wrap...l took it out of the bag and honestly thought they forgot to put stuff in her wrap! there was f*** all in it, meal was 6.80, it was a rip off for what she got. They were out of alot of food, like chicken nuggets and few other bits...felt a bit sorry for the staff cause seemed to be under pressure...but il go back again...like a few other posters are saying your aswell off to judge on a regular day when its not so busy etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

kn wrote: »
    It was called off last year due to weather/low cloud IIRC.

No it went ahead alright, I watched it from home, it was awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

went to RM today...went thru the drive thru...l thought the food was ok. Got a meal deal, got some burger cant remember the name, was nice but l was expecting more cause of the hype. l would go back there again, try something different. my friend got some chicken wrap...l took it out of the bag and honestly thought they forgot to put stuff in her wrap! there was f*** all in it, meal was 6.80, it was a rip off for what she got. They were out of alot of food, like chicken nuggets and few other bits...felt a bit sorry for the staff cause seemed to be under pressure...but il go back again...like a few other posters are saying your aswell off to judge on a regular day when its not so busy etc

should you not be boycotting the place taking into account your username? :)

Ps, you made it on the YLYL thread & got 14.thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Anderson "The Spider" silva, his ass kicked, new champ, weidmann.

Any UFC fans, Yeaaaaaah, delighted.

Quite Drunk I am, Yes thats right, at this hour.

I love Tralee to be on topic.

• Advertisement

You'll sleep like a baby this morning :)

Have you been drinking in the square again?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

The new suit show in Manor is open, it's looking good too. Worth a spin in if you are in the market for some formal wear.

Xtravision are offering good value for a change. They are offering a 'Summer Pass' of €20 for a month of unlimited DVD/Games rentals. Although it is in fact limited to 2 per transaction and all rentals are one night only. Still a good deal. I wonder are they road testing a new rental model?
    http://www.xtra-vision.ie/summer-pass

No it went ahead alright, I watched it from home, it was awesome
    Must have been 2 years ago I was thinking of so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,756 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Of all the threads I said I could read this morning where I wouldn't find a spoiler :p Ill watch it later anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

CoderDozer wrote: »
    Of all the threads I said I could read this morning where I wouldn't find a spoiler :p Ill watch it later anyway.

My thoughts exactly!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Perma banned for off topic posting!
    Plus I haven't a clue what your talking about.

does anyone know if theres any bus eireann buses operatiing today? need to get the bus to killarney!!

does anyone know if theres any bus eireann buses operatiing today? need to get the bus to killarney!!

With the Kerry Cork game on in killarney I would imagine there would be loads!

• Advertisement

With the Kerry Cork game on in killarney I would imagine there would be loads!

so u reckon bus eireann are running normally today? with some delays obv...

Lelantos wrote: »
    You'll sleep like a baby this morning :)

That I did, mother of god what a long day yestersday/today.
    Have you been drinking in the square again?

Yeah I was the one with me addidas trackies tucked firmly into my white socks.

Sorrry bout that.:eek:
    My thoughts exactly!

Sorry, lot of ufc fans here.

I bloody hate iphones, cant scroll down where I write a post. Carchaeologist graciously lifted the ban........

And now let the **** food eating commence, contemplating rocky mountaim but am a bit meh, heard loads and I mean loads from people that it was shockingly bad. Am optimistic though, I doubt macdonalds was incredible when it first opened so fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I finally sold my car!! yay....quick & easy sale, less than I would have liked, but I had to just do it and at least I don't have to worry about things going wrong with car & how to pay for it!
    I feel like my right arm is missing, but I'll have to get used to it. I can use the hubby's car, but its not the same as having my own :(

well done to Kerry today, Munster champions once again :) now its time to bring SAM home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,756 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Does anyone know a place in town that sells work id holders (atm size)? looking for one with a lanyard. Can get them online but if a shop was selling them it would be handier.

Does anyone know a place in town that sells work id holders (atm size)? looking for one with a lanyard. Can get them online but if a shop was selling them it would be handier.

try Radley's in Rock st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

I finally sold my car!! yay....quick & easy sale, less than I would have liked, but I had to just do it and at least I don't have to worry about things going wrong with car & how to pay for it!
    I feel like my right arm is missing, but I'll have to get used to it. I can use the hubby's car, but its not the same as having my own :(

Well done! I guess that was the most pampered car in Kerry. New owner must be delighted. Wise move to sell if you don't have need for a second car, no Road Tax, No Insurance, no repair bills! :)

I don't understand what he is talking about either:confused:

Am I missing something:confused:?

• Advertisement

well done to Kerry today, Munster champions once again :) now its time to bring SAM home :)

Yes , it is about time Sam returned to Kerry!:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement