Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Thread (No chit-chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

snlynch wrote: »
    Ring the Carlton Hotel 066 7199100, courts are open to the public - you can book via the Carlton

Brilliant stuff, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Where is that? Is it the place that reopened opposite Polymaths (thought it was called Christophe's)?

In the square next to Oxfam.

• Registered Users Posts: 59,612 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

Thanks for that- must give it a go someday :)

With the weather so great,if you were a tourist in Tralee,what can you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Didn't know that, seemed like nice folks alright, that's a bold move to make I hope it works out for them.
    Sully34 wrote: »
    Very nice Folks and left everything in France to set up that place in Tralee so I really hope everything works out for them

No, this place is in the small square between Oxfam and Pizza Time. Christophe's is tasty too tho.

Where is that? Is it the place that reopened opposite Polymaths (thought it was called Christophe's)?

• Advertisement

Not being funny but the Town was full of tourists Saturday night and talking to a lot of them it seems they were booked into Tralee and holidaying in Killarney

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Not being funny but the Town was full of tourists Saturday night and talking to a lot of them it seems they were booked into Tralee and holidaying in Killarney

Working away all weekend I thought?

Working away all weekend I thought?

Yes Michael999999999999 you are spot on again. Yes I was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Another glorious day, fantastic:D!

Breakfast again on the patio, ah this is the life.................!:D

Have a great day!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Another glorious day, fantastic:D!

Breakfast again on the patio, ah this is the life.................!:D

Have a great day!:)

Good day to take the Jag to the beach to spin out on the boat!
    I'm working inside yesterday, today and tomorrow! Typical!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

I'm on hols, 3rd day at the beach, beaches!

Took the Jag out earlier, now under cover, don't want the sun fading the paintwork.

Now sitting on the boat in the Marina ,having lunch, I forgot to order extra champagne. I wonder do any Offy's do deliveries?:) won't be sailing this afternoon, almost no wind in Tralee Bay. Mrs Del. happy to lie on the deck soaking up the sun

Carchaeologist by working indoors at least you are escaping the possibility of sunstroke!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Carraig95

Took the Jag out earlier, now under cover, don't want the sun fading the paintwork.

Now sitting on the boat in the Marina ,having lunch, I forgot to order extra champagne. I wonder do any Offy's do deliveries?:) won't be sailing this afternoon, almost no wind in Tralee Bay. Mrs Del. happy to lie on the deck soaking up the sun

Carchaeologist by working indoors at least you are escaping the possibility of sunstroke!:)

The Jag....the boat in the Marina...champagne...sailing. London, Paris, New York, cricket, bubbly.

Get over yourself man.

Lelantos wrote: »
    I'm on hols, 3rd day at the beach, beaches!

Delighted you are enjoying the hols. You picked great weather lelantos
    Weather forecast looking good for next week also. Think I'll hangout here next week also.:)

Carraig95 wrote: »
    The Jag....the boat in the Marina...champagne...sailing. London, Paris, New York, cricket, bubbly.

Get over yourself man.

Ooooooooh! Not a very welcoming attitude towards outsiders!
    On holidays, can't be working all the time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Get over yourself man.

I think somebody's jealous!

I didn't read that as particularly showy, just in good humour that he's able to take advantage of the weather. But then maybe I didn't read it with envy because I was at the beach and drinking beers on a patio yesterday :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Carraig95

I didn't read that as particularly showy, just in good humour that he's able to take advantage of the weather. But then maybe I didn't read it with envy because I was at the beach and drinking beers on a patio yesterday :P

Absoutely not jealous of Delthedriver at all...!

Right, i'm off to cycle out to the beach with my cans of Dutch and home made ham sandwiches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭traleespud

Del, when I grow up I want to be like you!!!!! :):D:):D YOU DA MAN!!!

Beach this evening I think, dunno which car ill take though.

Guess it will be one of the convertibles?:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Get over yourself man.

he might just be taking the pi*ss!? ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'd go with the convertable myself....pity I sold mine now :( damn! ;)

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    he might just be taking the pi*ss!? ;)

Or not? ;)

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I'd go with the convertable myself....pity I sold mine now :( damn! ;)

Told you the weather would improve!

Could have doubled your money in this heat wave;):cool:

Sun is splitting the rocks in Fenit this pm.

Perhaps you could borrow a convertible from Carchaeologist?:)

The Carlsberg add............. Probably!:rolleyes:

Guess it will be one of the convertibles?:)

Iv never had a convertible, closest I came to buying one was a V8 Stag last year.
    Besides the fact that theres only a few days in the year to use one, I'm not exactly the type of guy that would drive one anyways. Takes a special kind of head to pull it off!

Its like the "Secret life of Walter Mitty" on here today

Its like the "Secret life of Walter Mitty" on here today

Must be the sun.

Iv never had a convertible, closest I came to buying one was a V8 Stag last year.
    Besides the fact that theres only a few days in the year to use one, I'm not exactly the type of guy that would drive one anyways. Takes a special kind of head to pull it off!

Yeah usually 'Big' ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

No more beach for me, I'm looking like a lobster/human crossbred species. I was scared to pass by Spa seafood in case they wanted to chuck me on their menu for the night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement