Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting meditation business

Options
  • 03-04-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi, just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on getting set up as a meditation instructor. I have quite a lot of experience in this area. I have lived full time in both catholic and buddhist monasteries for a number of years. I also have taught meditation here in Cork before. I know my stuff fairly well.
    The difficulty I am finding is that I have all of this knowledge / information within but am lacking motivation, and perhaps some confidence in going forward with it.
    I guess in many respects I've been quite far away from caring too much about the business/ money side of things but now I'd really like to try to make some kind of a living out of it and also share what I have.
    Thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

eeeerrrmmm let me think about that!! :) Go on a start your own business course and get all the basics in place. See if you are still interested at the end of the process.

Advertisement