Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best free newspaper

Options
  • 03-04-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭

OK, not as much of a selection as the Best Chipper thread, but is it the Cork Independent or the Cork News? Independent for me..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Cork News looks great but is a poor enough read. Relies far too much on press releases. Somebody launching a new colonic irrigation clinic, etc. is not news!

Cork Independent doesn't look as flash but there's some decent enough journalism there. Plenty of local news and photos.

Cork Independent for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Have to say I would not know much difference between the two. They seem to cover all aspects.. Deligthed they are free that's all, as I like to read the papers but sick of all the ads and ****e in most of them..thank you to both papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The Cork news is better as an absorbant for puppy pee. It is slightly better that the Cork Indo as well for window cleaning.

The Cork Indo is excellent for when you are defrosting the freezer though.

Advertisement