Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legal help

• 03-04-2013 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

“(A) company which is, inter alia, unable to pay its debts may be placed under the protection of the court for a period of time generally not exceeding seventy days”

Discuss the procedure for gaining this protection, the powers and functions of an examiner and the consequences of such protection for creditor?

Well lads, advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Major problems in getting around this

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Read chapter on examinership. Read 1990 CA and CA(A).

See Vantive cases on courts.ie

I'll leave this open but this is not a homework service.

If you've been given an assignment, do it yourself.

Search here for threads I may have written up on Examinership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Find Company Law Book.

Read Chapter on Examinership

Answer straightforward question on Examinership

Celebrate finishing homework with beers!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

Find Company Law Book.

Read Chapter on Examinership

Answer straightforward question on Examinership

Celebrate finishing homework with beers!:D:D:D

thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭donnbradman

dembaba wrote: »
    thanks lads

covering this in college at the moment, send me private message your question seems similar to mine. i think i could be in your class

Advertisement