Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

• 03-04-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭

Just picked this game up yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Myself and a few others are going to set up a country club.

Anyone else playing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Felexicon wrote: »
    Just picked this game up yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Myself and a few others are going to set up a country club.

Anyone else playing it?

Yeah.. good game.. Im on ps3.. what console are you on for the country club ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

ziggyman17 wrote: »

On Xbox cuz PS3 is 4 noobs and iz got madz skillz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

On Xbox cuz PS3 is 4 noobs and iz got madz skillz

PWNAGE

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

ziggyman17 wrote: »

What's your PSN man, there's a few boardsies I play with usually. Even set up a boards country club?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Just managed to legend the 1972 LotM event where you have to put it in the cup from 170 yards on that dodgy hole across the cliffs on Pebble Beach and get a hole in one on 17 at Pebble Beach with Jack Nicklaus. Took me about an hour and a half to get those two.

• Advertisement

Just managed to legend the 1972 LotM event where you have to put it in the cup from 170 yards on that dodgy hole across the cliffs on Pebble Beach and get a hole in one on 17 at Pebble Beach with Jack Nicklaus. Took me about an hour and a half to get those two.
    Get in. Why is Nicklaus so shít at putting in the game? Surely he was better than that in real life

From what I've read, Nicklaus was apparently very conservative in his putting and would rather have a sure two-putt than go for it and have a possible three putt. This may explain the fact that you always need to give it a bit more power when putting with him in the game. The amount of putts I've left short while playing as him is unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Has anyone set up a xbox 360 country club?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Has anyone set up a xbox 360 country club?
    A few of us are in The TGOL(The Gang Of Lads) CC Country Club if you want to join

• Advertisement

A few of us are in The TGOL(The Gang Of Lads) CC Country Club if you want to join

Perfect, thanks

Perfect, thanks
    See on the links good sir I am the one they call CopperFaceJacks.
    Also there is a one day CC tournament set up at the moment if you need the achievement

I just got the long drive achievement with Ballesteros in the LOTM. 385m drive. Beast of a man.

Fair play

The "shooting bullets at waist height" LOTM with Palmer is a pain in the hoop

It is but that's just the tip of the iceberg with LOTM. I've got legend in each of the events up until 1983. Playing as Ballesteros now and having to shoot a -5 through the first 4 holes is a pain. You have to get an eagle on the second, really.

It is but that's just the tip of the iceberg with LOTM. I've got legend in each of the events up until 1983. Playing as Ballesteros now and having to shoot a -5 through the first 4 holes is a pain. You have to get an eagle on the second, really.
    No bother with Seve tbh

Can't find you CC flexicon

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Just joined The TGOL club... I hope you don't mind :D

Aeghnor wrote: »
    Just joined The TGOL club... I hope you don't mind :D

I couldn't find it!? What did you search for?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

I couldn't find it!? What did you search for?

Just search for "The TGOL" and it should find it.

• Advertisement

Jaysus, playing as Bubba is tough. Can't get used to the lefty swing and the second last thing on LOTM is to get a double eagle on the 2nd on Augusta. This is going to be the hardest but the finish line is in sight.

Finished LOTM. Legend on all events. That was difficult but pretty cool.

Advertisement