Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy and Baby Fair 2013

Options
  • 03-04-2013 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone is going to this? My friend rang me earlier to tell me she bought 2 tickets for us and to have a day out (i think shes more excited than me that im pregnant) but anyway delighted with this unexpected treat!

We are going the Saturday to the RDS. Is anyone going? Or anyone been there before, is it good??

Thanks in advance xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

My OH promised me we could go to this if I promised I wouldn't crack and kept our news to ourself until 12 weeks! It's on the weekend before my 12 week appointment, so he's getting dragged there come hell or high water!! I've been very good so far and haven't looked at any baby shops :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

nikpmup wrote: »
    My OH promised me we could go to this if I promised I wouldn't crack and kept our news to ourself until 12 weeks! It's on the weekend before my 12 week appointment, so he's getting dragged there come hell or high water!! I've been very good so far and haven't looked at any baby shops :)

Good woman!! Havnt even looked at baby things in penneys yet!!! So guna splurge and take in everything up there, hopefully OH will give me the credit card :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jackbrad

Whereabouts is this? my sis in law is pregnant may be worth taking her along

jackbrad wrote: »
    Whereabouts is this? my sis in law is pregnant may be worth taking her along

It's in the RDS http://www.pregnancyandbabyfair.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jackbrad

Thanks for link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Think if you register with sma you get a free ticket.

javagal wrote: »
    Think if you register with sma you get a free ticket.

Yeah i only saw it last night, after i joined i couldnt find the link for it then! Very good idea!

Both me and OH registered with SMA and got a free ticket each, happy days :)

Brilliant!!

I wish I knew sooner! Might pass you up there!!

Brilliant!!

I wish I knew sooner! Might pass you up there!!

I'll be the one creeping around surreptitiously in case I'm spotted and outed by someone I know ;)

• Advertisement

Haha love it :)

Advertisement