Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Area Knowledge PSV Test HELP !

Options
  • 03-04-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi ,

I have been working a Taxi in Dublin for the last 10 years and circumstances has me moving to Kerry next year which means i will have to sit the Area test to continue to work.

I did the area Knowledge for Dublin just out of interest a few weeks ago just to see what the test was like and passed no problem.

I,m guessing the Kerry test will be somewhat different and i would be very grateful for any advice on what sort of questions they ask and how they ask them for Kerry ?

Any advice on what i need to study ? ( Apart from the obvious Hospitals ,Roads etc)

Is it unnecessary to learn every Hotel in Kerry or just the main ones ?

Any help or advice would be great , studying and learning is no problem but i would like to know what it is i need to learn.

Regards,
    John.

Comments

Advertisement