Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Gym in or around Baldoyle, Dublin?

• 03-04-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭

I'm working in Baldoyle and I prefer to go to the gym straight after work. Has anybody any suggestions of the best, most well equipped gym over that part of town.

It doesn't have to be exactly in Baldoyle as I live on the south side so even if it's on the route home, that would be great.

I was thinking of Morton Stadium as it looks to have a good set up.

Any more suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

Muscle Factory in Baldoyle Industrial Estate

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ShaunaBeexo

I live in Baldoyle and was wondering if theres gyms near by that people would recommend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

New place recently open called the fitness bay Baldoyle. Not sure what way it works in terms of membership/Payg/classes or what not. Check them up on Facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

check muscle factory in baldoyle industrial estate, have look on facebook too

Advertisement